Our partner

It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:29 am

News News of Binge Eating Disorder Forum

Site map of Binge Eating Disorder Forum » Forum : Binge Eating Disorder Forum

Binge Eating Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

New Here

Hello everyone. I recently realized that walking two blocks, going to the store and buying/eating huge quantities of food at 2am is probably an eating disorder. That and the fact that I can't stop it once it's started. I did it last night and I still feel gross.
I'm trying to figure out where to start . I've even be happy to cut it down to once very few months or something.
Any advice will ...
Read more : New Here | Views : 2775 | Replies : 0

Not sure where I fit

I don't know where to start except that I think I hsve a problem but I dont know where it fits or if its bad enough to mean I need help. Since I was around 11 I was being sexually abused & blackmailed. I was also very anxious all the time of bad things happening bc of their threats & thats when I first started to punish myself through eating. If I had git in ...
Read more : Not sure where I fit | Views : 2349 | Replies : 1

work

I'm worried about how much I'm eating. It is a bad habit of mine but it is happening due to me staying at home and not having much to do and feeling restless. I want to go out to work full time but I'm not sure if my energy levels will allow it. I want to find a job which is flexible so if I have to cut down hours I can and I just ...
Read more : work | Views : 2818 | Replies : 1

Medications possibly making things worse?

Forgive me if this is old information, but I think it's worth mentioning (if someone hasn't already) that we should carefully examine any meds we're taking that may be influencing our impulsivity. Especially any meds that have anything to do with dopamine. I take Bupropion and Pramipexole (just switched to Ropinirole today actually) and I think both of those are having some influence on my impulsivity to some extent.

The Bupropion may be exacerbating my ...
Read more : Medications possibly making things worse? | Views : 1801 | Replies : 0

Hello. I am new here, and wondering if anyone else has this

Hello. I am new to the board. I was recently diagnosed with binge eating disorder, so I am fairly new to what most people experience with it. But what my problem is, is a complete fear of starvation. If something happens that I am in a place where I cant get enough food, or dont have time to eat, I binge later to make up for it. I dont binge out of boredom, or to ...
Read more : Hello. I am new here, and wondering if anyone else has this | Views : 2389 | Replies : 4

Bing eating severity

I’ve read through the symptoms of bing eating I’ve never been diagnosed as It’s probably not predominant issue but I feel like it fits at what point does it cross boundaries and becomes a disorder? Like for instance anorexia and Bulimia the symptoms seem to be very severe and obvious to anyone who sees the behavior as a disorder, is bing eating the same way or is it more of a hidden disorder that is ...
Read more : Bing eating severity | Views : 2257 | Replies : 2

COVID-19: Binge Eating

Ever since the lockdowns happened, we only have so much to do, and most of us had the tendency to turn to binge eating which made us gain weight.

How do you control binge eating? Or do you guys lean more toward eating healthy? Do you do some exercises?
Read more : COVID-19: Binge Eating | Views : 2064 | Replies : 4

BED Is Destroying Me

I despise myself for binging again.
It has put me in so much pain. My head really hurts so much from this.
I truly want to stop this and never binge again but I don’t seem to be able to.
This disorder is ruining my life and my body and I can’t seem to stop it.
I am scared and I need help
Binging is such a horrific experience and it really does take over ...
Read more : BED Is Destroying Me | Views : 1899 | Replies : 1

How has today been?

A thread for people to write how they are doing and support each other :)

willow
Read more : How has today been? | Views : 4841 | Replies : 16

Looking for a buddy

Hey there,

first of all, I wanna say that I am not diagnosed with BED by a doctor but I know that my eating habits are far from normal. I am a 21-year old German girl struggeling with an extreme addiction to sweets. It's getting worse gradually and I am somewhat helpless.

If there is anybody who wants to chat and doesn't mind that my English isn't perfect is very welcome to message me (if ...
Read more : Looking for a buddy | Views : 2527 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180872 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225800