Our partner

It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:52 am

News News of Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

Site map of Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum » Forum : Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

weird habits.

i guess related to aspd because ppl w it tend to not get disgusted by things as much? idk. im just curious what u all do maybe for some ideas for myself or maybe just to laugh about.

- picked ciggies off the ground when i was homeless, and even after, to resmoke.
- shoot meth then jerk off for hours until im raw.
- go days without showering when i used to get bipolar ...
Read more : weird habits. | Views : 6072 | Replies : 109

I secretly recorded a conversation between my roommates...

...and a priest that they invited over.

*mod edit*
Read more : I secretly recorded a conversation between my roommates... | Views : 1346 | Replies : 17

Edward Snowden on Joe Rogan Experience

I found this interesting and I thought some of you might too, so I'm sharing it.
Read more : Edward Snowden on Joe Rogan Experience | Views : 577 | Replies : 0

Poetry and antisocials

:D

I smile, because I'm not quite sure what to expect. I wonder if you enjoy any poetry and if so what selections you like most.

Just a while ago, somebody recited some of Carol Ann Duffy's Valentine off-cuff and I thought it quite charming. We reviewed it when I was in school and I remember enjoying it then as well. https://www.scottishpoetrylibrary.org.u ...
Read more : Poetry and antisocials | Views : 2603 | Replies : 42

What's all the fuss about?

There's been this backlash since Monk got banned and I wondered what that's about..

From a kind of bi-stander perspective it looks like (I know I'm probably gonna get my head bitten off for saying this but hey ho) that it's some kind of fear??

Fear of perhaps more members being banned. Fear of perhaps rules being more enforced. Fear of bowing to an authority perhaps?

I don't know. I'm basically sort of bi-standerish and ...
Read more : What's all the fuss about? | Views : 2835 | Replies : 70

Moderator Position Vacant?

I wonder if xdude is done with moderating this forum now. If so, I would like to stand up and nominate myself as the new moderator here. I will be considerate of your issues and respectfull and blah blah blah some other bullshlt you want to here.

Who else would like to moderate this forum? I need to know who I have to eliminate to win the election.

I've included a voting poll, so get ...
Read more : Moderator Position Vacant? | Views : 5148 | Replies : 98

Open truth with you all

So open truth, Monk is banned and will be banned again if they show up in another name. You are all smart people so hiding truth from you doesn't work.

I want to be honest with you all why.

This person was/is the type who likes to bait others, to claim a lawsuit, which could be very expensive to defend.

Oh the drama! Drama aside...

Tons of good topics here that are great. Baiting others ...
Read more : Open truth with you all | Views : 1855 | Replies : 39

Deleted reply bc closed thread

xdude, I don’t even and never wanted to have a fight with you but apparenly now I’m being called a fake borderliner for it?? Some people here aren’t trying to “play games” with you but you’re just as much of a @@@@@@@ to everyone regardless of whether they’re trying to have actual polite discussion

This also goes for people who may be put off by how you are because of your borderline. I think your ...
Read more : Deleted reply bc closed thread | Views : 599 | Replies : 6

What made you the way you are?

The problem we have, we feel (it could be in our head) of properly fitting in on the DID forum is that we do have ASPD or sociopathic traits.

We saw the honesty post and to honestly meet someone, which we have never done, we'd have to say "Hi I am mentally f'd. I have several different people in my head and if you inadvertently upset one of the weaker ones then we will execute ...
Read more : What made you the way you are? | Views : 3826 | Replies : 58

If I was honest...

This is what I would say to people...

"I don't know if trusting me would be in your best interest, but if I'm going by past experiences then it's not. I won't screw you over immediately, but when I start to dislike people and their behaviour, that's usually when it happens... Other times, I do it on a whim simply because I want something. I might feel bad briefly, but I probably won't be honest ...
Read more : If I was honest... | Views : 4286 | Replies : 241

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165497 • Total topics 182492 • Total members 214906