Our partner

It is currently Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:45 am

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

moving on

not sure what I need right now. maybe I just need to talk. Our T is on vacation and we will only see her after an important appointment.
We've been waiting for this for almost 6 months. we finally got an appointment with the institution that is responsible for the work rehab we applied for. They are supposed to help us find a way to work again. Usually starting with an assessment of what we ...
Read more : moving on | Views : 67 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Help what should I do

Hello I am 25 years old with a bad addiction to gambling, I just feel it’s out of control it never used to be this bad, I gamble every day with money I don’t have and I will spend every penny I have playing the online slots and never rarely win and when I do I give it all back to them I just feel so lost and don’t know what to do, I closed ...
Read more : Help what should I do | Views : 49 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Gambling Addiction Forum

Introducing Myself + Rambling Way Too Much

Hello! I go by the name Ethan (this is not my legal name), I'm in my early 20s and I use he/him and they/them pronouns - all of these things are us as a collective.

We aren't diagnosed yet, as we do not have a means of getting a diagnosis, but we've been questioning being a system for well over I think two years now? It's kind of ridiculous seeing how far I have come ...
Read more : Introducing Myself + Rambling Way Too Much | Views : 90 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

Trapped on Earth

Anyone else feel like they're trapped in this hell of a life? I know my survival instincts will forever keep me from killing myself. I guess it's a good thing and it works this way by design, at least it'll force me to keep trying at this stupid game until I get it right...

The point is I don't think I'll ever get it right. Hell, I've been trying to get it right since I ...
Read more : Trapped on Earth | Views : 169 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Clinical Depression Forum

Cervical Torticollis

I have developed neuroleptic-induced cervical torticollis. From what I have researched, benztropine (Cogentin) can treat cervical torticollis. Has anyone here taken medication particularly for neuroleptic-induced cervical torticollis? If so, what medication did you take and how has it affected you? I took benztropine a few years ago and had a really bad side-effect, which is why I am wondering if anyone has taken medications besides this one; and if they have had a positive experience ...
Read more : Cervical Torticollis | Views : 220 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Anti-Psychotics

What does this mean

What does it mean if someone your talking to stares at you with tongue curling upward is this a good thing
Read more : What does this mean | Views : 177 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Relationship Forum

Experience with the SIA Coming Home phone line?(TW)

(***trigger warning for general mention of childhood sexual abuse**)

I've just been made aware of a resource called the Survivors of Incest Anonymous Coming Home phone line, which has a full schedule of 12-step meetings by phone for people with a history of childhood sexual abuse.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've never participated in any kind of support group or 12-step program, but I've been feeling a need for more support, and ...

I think my friend was sexually assaulted, told they weren’t

So, let me preface this by saying I wasn’t there, but the friend it happened to told me about it. The situation is that they got extremely drunk, to the point of teleporting and doesn’t remember much of the night. What they do remember is that they were sitting down, and a woman came sit next to them and chatted with them. My friend then called the woman pretty at one point, and gave no ...

What to do about medicine?

So I suffer from Aspergers, anxiety, and transient psychosis. My psychiatrist has given me a script for 1mg risperidone and 20mg, fluoxetine. I no longer have a job due to a psychotic break and now can't buy my meds. I'm getting really desperate.
Read more : What to do about medicine? | Views : 256 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Delusional Disorder Forum

Hello

Hello to all members of the community. I'm Dominique. Nice to meet you all!
Read more : Hello | Views : 254 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Member introduction

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2170342 • Total topics 183081 • Total members 221144