Our partner

Flirting

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Flirting

Postby Manners73 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:16 pm

I flirt with everyone me and I always have done since before I can remember. It's how I communicate.

I'll flirt with both women and men.

I was always a bit apprehensive about flirting with women in case they got the wrong impression of me but lately I've been quite shameless about it, especially in work and I've been getting really positive reactions from it.

The older ones absolutely lap it up. It's like they've never had any attention before. I think it's funny and I don't over do it of course. I think just a little bit every now and then and it'll keep them wanting more.

I think women bring out the boy in me.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Flirting

Postby Snaga » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 pm

I think it's more acceptable for a woman to get a little flirty with other women of unknown sexual preference... I know I certainly wouldn't do it with a dude I didn't know for sure, was gay/bi! Although straight guys do have some funny ways of teasing each other (making as if to grab another's junk, trying to give a titty-twist, etc) that interestingly enough, no one ever does to me... I put out some sort of vibe, I guess, that precludes that kind of thing, which is just the way I like it, thank you.

Another freedom that women have over men, in my opinion. Women are the more free sex, I am convinced. At least, in Western societies.

The girl(s) in me would enjoy flirting, were they allowed, but any comments from them would be closely curated before coming out of the mouth!

In the general area of attractions it's interesting to notice there are several types present in me/us. that range from simple bromance, to homosexual attractions, to heterosexual attractions, to something I don't even have a name for- like when campy gay dudes set up a woman (often a celebrity) to be the epitome of ab fab, to liking certain guys as a girl, to liking certain girls as a girl. a few of those can cross lines, some absolutely cannot we are not wired for them to.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Gender Identity Disorder Forum