Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby cherylann » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:46 pm

Hi Skittles, I like bingo and bluey. theyre so cute and funny. I made cupcakes with my mommy last night. she let me put the holders in the pan and put the frosting on the cupcakes. It was so much fun. i got to watch bluey and spongebobby this morning. i hope you have a fun day too. tracy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Ouro » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:03 pm

hi Tracy. i like bingo too sheis really cute and funny. i like alot whenthey play with bandit and chili, its fun andmakes me want to play with mommy and daddy too . making cupcakes sounds reallyfun we bake sometimes. our oven needs fixing sowe can bake more. but daddy makes me frenchtoast for breakfast it really good especiallywith butter and with fruit like strawberries or banana. that sound so fun igot to play spongebob game on the ipad today. ialso like paw patrol and rescue bots academy. thereis a new season of paw patrol it have kngihts and dragons in it which is really fun. there isa new puppy who is a really coolbreed. mommy will type for me: Doberman Pinscher. hes this kindof dog . i want to watch more but mommy is busy alot ofthe time. thank you i hope you have a good fun day too. !!!!
Ouro
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby HGranger » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:42 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:
Ok, bye.
Claire
P.S. (that's what you write if you already finished but forgot to say something) I really like your name. It rhymes with ballerina and I think there's a book called that.

Hi Claire,
I love Angelina Ballerina and got two dolls last christmas. Pammie made me a yellow (my favorite color) shirt with her on it and our name on it too. She made it with the T. It is really awesome.
We go to T and group today. I am going to make a butterfly and Pammie is going to work on her magic wand. Not like the one she made me ( with a star on top) but one like in Harry Potter. She made a Dragon egg and finished last week so she gets to do something new.
I love T day because it is fun, but sometimes sad.
P.S. I love the movie Encanto too.
I have searched for the phrase, "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers- Ianto Jones

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming - Dory
HGranger
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:44 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby cherylann » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:08 pm

Hi Skittles, just wanted to say hi and how are you doing today. My daddy worked all day yesterday and we got home late. I love my mommy and daddy but daddy works alot. Im getting ready to watch cartoons this morning. I dont know which ones yet. My mommy lets me watch cartoons in the morning and sometimes at night. Me and mommy are going to finish coloring a picture tonight. I love to color pictures and mommy helps me stay between the lines. I have to get more colors for my crayons becaus i only have 4 now. i might have to use my own money. Daddy give me money every 2 weeks. I dont know why. I love my daddy but he works too much. bye for now and it is always so nice to hear from you. hope you get to have fun today. Tracy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby GrayWolf » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:23 pm

Hello Everyone
We got a puppy her name is Luna Selene she is 10' 1/2 weeks old
she is a German Shepard
SHE iS VERY CUTE
Sammy age 2
Translated by Thunder Age 17
I live with PTSD, DID, OCD, Bi Polar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Sever Chronic Depression, Insomnia and Anorexia I have my good days and my bad days with everything and I love how my husband is very supportive, kind, helpful, understanding and above all else he is very loving
GrayWolf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:44 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Hi Sammy. That's so cool you got a puppy!! :D :D

Our dog is old but he's still a lot of fun and very smart.

Luna is a nice name.

Meredith (& Bobby)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:44 am

Postby HGranger » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:40 am

Dogs are so fun
Our pug likes to dress up
He likes to wear his sister's tulle skirts
They have a lot of clothes, but he likes to wear them more than her.
Pammie is going to learn how to put pictures on here and maybe we can show you.
I hope everybody has a good night. It is time for my bed.

Angelina (written by Pammie)
I have searched for the phrase, "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers- Ianto Jones

HGranger
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby cherylann » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi, I got to wathc bluey this morning it was fun. I wish i had a pug. theyre so cute. we have a cat her name is kitty. shes pretty. bye for now hope everyone has fun today. Tracy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby HGranger » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:20 pm

We are lucky to have 2 pugs. One is a boy and one is a girl they are named Dempsey and Daisy. They both had operations so they cannot have puppies. I think that's sad because it would be so fun to have a grumble. A grumble is what a bunch of pugs are called, like a bunch of lions is a pride. I really love animals.

HGranger
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby cherylann » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:28 pm

My kitty sits on me and my daddys lap and loves us very much. shes so cute. my daddys going to draw a new picture with me tonight when he gets home from work and help me stay between the lines. i wish we had a pug to so maybe one day my daddy will get us one. i get to help my mommy make cupcakes again. it is so much fun. im going to watch bluey now. i like watching bluey and spongebobby and mickeymouse. hope everyone has fun today. Tracey
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post