Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby NewSunRising » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:17 pm

Hi Peter ,

I moved your story because it might be kind of scary for some of the other Littles . You did a really good job writing it ! Right now we really don't have a good place for it in the DID forum but I saved it and I will ask the other Mods if they have any ideas where would be the best place for it .

If you want to talk about the story with some other Littles who have seen it , you can do it in Private Messages so it's only you and them and nobody gets scared by accident . You can make a post that says :
" Did anybody see this movie ? If you want to talk about it , send me a message ! " .

You can always send me or Snaga or Lilyfairy a message anytime if you have any questions .

Take care ,

NSR
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Fri May 27, 2022 1:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:23 am

Hi to my friends!

Evan, are you around? We have to stay in bed because we had surgery on our toes. It's getting kind of boring. :( But we got to watch a bunch of Disney movies so far, so that's ok.

What have you been doing?

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 27, 2022 6:09 am

Postby HGranger » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:40 pm

Hi I am Pammie (14) but I am typing for Angelina (4)
I love that everyone likes tulle. The big people got a sewing machine and made my Mariah Barbie a Cinderella outfit (the one that Brandy was in) I loved it so much that they made me one too. I got to wear it to T for Halloween. All the other Ts gave me candy in my Cinderella coach bucket. I wore it to group but got scared of a new lady and didn't want to stay. Pammie took it off and put "just in case" clothes on and stayed in group while I watched.

Angelina

I have to correct her grammar it annoys me. Sorry -Pammie
I have searched for the phrase, "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers- Ianto Jones

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming - Dory
HGranger
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri May 27, 2022 9:09 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:20 pm

Hi Angelina,

I'm Claire and I'm 3 or 4. I think big people help me type also. And sometimes they don't want to let me use the words how I think them, but that's ok as long as it still says what I mean.

We watched Enchanted the other day. I really like that movie. We were going to watch Encanto but Enchanted came up first so we watched it again even though we saw it before. THEN we watched Encanto! They both start with the same letters. :D

Right now I'm nervous because we have to go to the doctor, but when we come back later we can watch more TV. I don't like feeling so nervous. :(

The bigs are watching lots and lots of a show about this nice man who picks up a different friend each time in a different fancy car and they go have coffee and other food somewhere and laugh a lot. I like it because they're nice and also a lot of times they drive and walk around in places I know that are right near where I live!!

Ok, bye.
Claire
P.S. (that's what you write if you already finished but forgot to say something) I really like your name. It rhymes with ballerina and I think there's a book called that.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Eliseahorse » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Yeah Angelina ballerina we gots some of them what was cos we wanted to learn to tap dance and the videos teach you dancin. I like AJ best he is a boy mouse what dances
Body in its 30's system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F17
F31
NB19
2 partially integrated alters
Peter (7)
Shadow (2/3)
Eliseahorse
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:07 am

Hi Peter,

We do tap dancing!! Except right now our feet have to get better before we can even walk around much. :( But they are getting better, it just takes a long time.

We've been watching the movie Cruella about how she grows up to be the villain in 101 Dalmatians.

But things are kind of boring, and it's hard to sleep with our feet on a big pillow that keeps them higher up than the rest of our body. :(

Ok, bye.
Claire
P.S. Evan, are you around? Bobby misses you.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cherylann » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:22 pm

Hi, Im Tracy, I love my mommy and daddy. Daddy buys me toys and colors pictures and plays barby with me. Mommy watches bluey and spongebobby with me. We have alot of fun together. I love my family. I have an Aunt Diane and Grandpa too. Mommy helped me write this. I hope every one has fun today. Im going to help mommy make cupcakes tomorrow for daddys workers
cherylann
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:30 am

Hi Tracy,

What kind of cupcakes are you making?? That sounds like fun. Will you get to eat some?

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cherylann » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:49 pm

Me and mommy are going to make strawberry cupcake with strawberry icing for daddys employees. My daddy tells them his angel makes them. they always eat them all up which makes my mommy very happy. me and mommy may eat one or two sometimes but they get eaten up fast at my daddys stores. that makes mommy very happy. mommy loves my daddy and me too
cherylann
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Ouro » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:48 pm

hi Tracy

i'm Skittles, im fiveyears old, and i like bluey too. who si your favourite character? i like muffin themost because shes really fun and excitable . i also like socks i like that sheis talking in the new episodes i hope that she talks more . do you haveany of the bluey toys? we have some of the figures . we want the playsets but mommy saystheyre too big right now. we need to clean our room but itsnot very nice in there right now. she got us some planetoys and she buys me cow plushies. i love cowsthey are my favourite animal. i like highland cowsand asiatic water buffalo . do anyone else like cows? or another animal? what is your favourite. pleasetell me i love to know.

Skittles
Ouro
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post