Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:49 pm

Hi Evan,

That sounds really cool. We're on a trip right now and went snorkeling yesterday. We didn't see too many fish, but there were some.

Watcher doesn't like our T right now so we haven't seen him since last Tuesday, and we didn't stay on zoom for the whole time then either. We have to decide if we will go see him on Friday.

Have you done any other fun stuff?

Bobby says hi.

from,
Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 23, 2022 2:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Hi Claire,

It's like super hot here and nobody wants to do anything outside and inside is covid so it's pretty boring. We saw our T today and she had her concerned face on and I don't know what we said but we have to do a check in later.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 23, 2022 4:43 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Hi Evan,

I got to ride my bike around the neighborhood yesterday. It was almost sunset, and nice and cool.

Did it cool off where you are? Is everything ok with you guys?

We fixed things with our T for right now. He tries really hard to help us, but sometimes we need him not to try so hard and to help us just the amount we're asking for.

How are your knights and your castle?

Oh, one more really cool thing! We thought the outside boy was too old for Lego now, but he just bought a big Lego set and said we could do some of it if we want!!

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:27 am

Hi Bobby :D :D :D

Legos are super cool! I'm glad the outside boy will share them with you. I've seen some really big sets where you can build like spaceships and stuff. What are you going to build?

It's getting better here because it's fall and that's cooler so we can go outside except it's raining. I don't like rain but we went out to Colin's shop and I helped him clean it up so it's not so messy any more. He let me have some little pieces of wood to play with and I got 3 circles and some funny blocks.

I got to play with my knights and castle yesterday because Host got his chores done and there was extra time. I made sure and put them away after I was done because that's the rule. I asked if Colin could paint my castle to look like a castle not like wood.

I hope you are doing ok.

Your friend,

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:22 pm

Hi Evan,

I've gotten to ride my bike a lot the past few days. On Friday and yesterday I went on a long bike ride, especially yesterday. And I got to stop at these big swings on the beach and go on them. There was a little boy being pushed by his mom, and I showed him how I could jump off the swing and he liked seeing that!

I have a special emoji that our T sends to say hi just to me. He does that for others too, but I like my emoji best.

I'm glad you got pieces of wood, and I hope you get to paint your castle. Will you paint it gray like stone??

The outside boy finished the Lego kit really fast, so I didn't get to do it, but it wasn't a set I really liked anyway. It was just nice that he said I could do some if I wanted.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:59 pm

Hi Bobby,

That's neat you got to swing! I bet you can jump off really high.

I'm thinking about what color I want my castle. Iain says it should look like rocks but I like green better.

Sorry you didn't get to do the lego set. Maybe you can do it next time. Does the outside boy know about you? Is he your friend?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Hi Evan,

We're in an airport right now! We're going on a trip with the husband and the outside boy, and we're going to see lots of other family people too. Including both outside girls. But all the family is the husband's so they're all safe and nice. The hotel where we're going to stay has a pool, so yay for that.

I think you should make your castle whatever color you want. It can look like green rocks!

The outside boy doesn't really know about me, but he's nice to me sometimes. Like, he sees me but doesn't know he's seeing me.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Hi Bobby,

I hope you have a nice trip. I like airplanes but airports are kind of scary because there are too many people there. Maybe you can get to sit by the window! I'm glad you have nice people to see.

I get to walk our neighbor's dog and pet her and feed her treats. She knows it's me even if nobody else does. She's a smart dog.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:13 pm

Hi Evan,

We sat by the window! But it was kind of cloudy out, and it was bumpy most of the time. But we saw a movie we never saw before called "The Neverending Story." Did you ever see that movie? It was made a long time ago. Lots of adventure stuff happens in it.

I'm glad the neighbor's dog knows who you are.

We saw our T yesterday on Zoom. He was nice and he knows who each of us is, even if he can't always tell because we're hiding.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:12 am

Hi Bobby,

I'm glad you got to sit by the window. Sometimes Host let's me sit by the window too. I like looking at the roads and cars and towns and mountains.

Iain says we can watch the movie you said is good.

We got to pet the neighbor's dog today and go for a walk with her.

I'm glad you like your T.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum