Our partner

For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

Postby Amythyst » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Hiya friends.

One of our fishies is dying. hes old tho and i know that when they get old they die. But he has a friend fishie who will miss him a lot and the friend fish already acts sad cos the old one isn't being normal any more. :( :cry:

I want to get another fishie so he wont be lonely after the old one dies but Violet and Arin don't want to get more fish. They say theres enough fish and cats. :(

He doesnt even have a name so I'm gonna name him Pepper now. That's the kinda fish he is. peppered cory fish.

I'm sad because the other fishie will be sad and miss Pepper when hes gone. :(

Melissa
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Vanessa(13f); Viola(17f); et multa magis
DID, general anxiety; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 3:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi Melissa,

We're sorry that your bigger people won't let you get another fish. :|

MD Kids
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KingsleyHere » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:08 am

Yeah, Nadia. You are not bad. Our T told us nobody is bad. We all think we are helping. But sometimes it's not helping any more. Maybe before it helped. But now it not really helping. We thought getting bruised was better than cutting.I still think it is but T says not really cuz it still hurts. But outside people don't get upset when they see it. So not sure. But uhuh. T asked why we think it helps. It just does we don't know why yet. But there is a reason so we not bad. We think it helps. Not bad if it helps.
~ Jessie
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:23 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:06 am

Hi Melissa,

I'm sorry about Pepper. He was lucky to have such a good friend fish. And the friend was lucky to have him. I'm sorry you can't get another fish, but maybe he will find a new friend from the fishes you already have.

We had three cats and now we have two. I think the two cats and the dog miss the cat that died. But they all seem ok. That cat was sick for a long time--we didn't realize until after she died how much we had changed things around the house for her. Oliver is really sad and misses her.

Hi Jessie,

Sometimes something can help but ALSO be bad. Like it could help you feel better for a little while, but also do something bad like hurt the body. When I made a bruise last year it was big and lasted a while, and one outside person saw it and was upset. I know why it helps me feel better--one reason is because it puts the pain on the outside, so it isn't on the inside anymore, and another reason is that I feel like I got what I deserved for being bad--I don't have to punish myself MORE because I already did. But knowing why doesn't make me stop wanting to sometimes. But it really only happened once since we've been seeing this T.

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 1:23 am

Postby kittylover » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:37 pm

I don’t understand why Jason keeps hanging out with our dad. He’s terrible , The kind of terrible that would hurt their child even when they were just a baby . Sometimes I’m jealous of how nice Jason is but sometimes he’s too nice....-frisk
kittylover
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Skaya » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi friends!

I'm sorry your fishie is dying, that's really really sad :( :( one of our cats is really ill and might die and I'm scared our other cat will be lonely, we've only had her a little bit of time but I will miss her so so much if she dies, I'm scared of dying.

And I think sometimes hurting the body place is nicer than the hurt on the inside. S'what Jacob does. It helps him.

And sorry if I haven't replied to anybody else but I'm not always very good at reading everybody's things and it makes my head spinny so sorry please don't hate me.

I don't know what to do because Jacob is so hurting. He wants to kill the body, he's said so, and everybody's trying to make it so I don't know but I do know cos I'm not silly. He keeps hurting the body and tried to run away today and drank lots of grown-up stuff while he ran and now we have a headache but we're back in hospital and I'm scared of the hospital. Lex usually looks after us but she can't because it's too much and I miss her miss her miss her, I don't like being on our own. I want to go home.

Echo <3
Em (26, f, host), Jen (19, f) Echo (4, f) Angel (9, f), Vivian (36, f), Jacob (13, m), Xavier (?, m), Oliver (?, m), Lily (f, 4-6), Lilith (f, ?), Michael (m, 26) Heather (?, f). SO Lex (f) may be mentioned.
Skaya
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 8:23 am

Postby kittylover » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 pm

Your only a child , It shouldn’t be your job to fix jacob’s problems . Though I know in this case it’s probably more scary because if he dies you do too. But what you can do is try to make him smile , to make him feel like you care abut him .
kittylover
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:54 pm

Hi Echo,

Can you talk to someone bigger inside? Or is it just you by yourself?

MD Kids
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Skaya » Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 am

Hi friends :) It's mostly me cos the big girls don't want to upset me by talking about it even though I already know. I wanna talk to our T but can't cos I don't like coming out without Lex and Jen really needs the therapy time cos it's we don't get long. I wanna talk to Vivian about it but she says I shouldn't be worrying. :( Echo xxx
Em (26, f, host), Jen (19, f) Echo (4, f) Angel (9, f), Vivian (36, f), Jacob (13, m), Xavier (?, m), Oliver (?, m), Lily (f, 4-6), Lilith (f, ?), Michael (m, 26) Heather (?, f). SO Lex (f) may be mentioned.
Skaya
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 8:23 am

Postby MakersDozn » Wed May 01, 2019 3:44 pm

We're glad that you can talk to friends here, Echo. We hope you all feel better soon.

MD Kids

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post