Our partner

Trigger Warning. De diagnosed You Tube Fakes

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Trigger Warning. De diagnosed You Tube Fakes

Postby subversiverisks » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:12 pm

I was misdiagnosed and made to believe if any of your story was similar to those on the cpu you tube they would check. They match number of inpatient visits, stories any similarities and call me a fake. Yep they got us turned us in for psychotherapy fraud was told that this would follow a change in the DSM and ICD 9. Especially the father stories I was told that it is them and them only! I was a little hurt but mostly relieved now I got all this head knowledge for a reason now.

I certain cant tell you how to fake but doing ao may cost you.

Kim Noble, Grantley, the teddy bear lady, Wolfman of Youtube and a few more are my instant enemies.

Bipolar isn't such a bad trade off that an schizophrenia
subversiverisks
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Trigger Warning. De diagnosed You Tube Fakes

Postby KawaiiKitty » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 am

Excuse me I don't really understand what you're saying sorry. You should probably get a second opinion if you have the symptoms of did then you have the symptoms. We constantly feel like we aren't real and that we're faking even though we know we aren't. This is common in DID. Just because there's similarities doesn't mean you are faking. That's unprofessional on their part. Our host first broke the wall we put up through meditation (or that's what I was told) we have talked to others who went through a similar thing. Does not mean we are faking. It can be hard for someone with other personalities to talk to a professional about it due to the doubt that we often feel so it is very wrong of a professional to act in that manner.

Sending you best wishes, Courtney
~Our System, a family~
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 pm

Re: Trigger Warning. De diagnosed You Tube Fakes

Postby subversiverisks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 pm

NNOOOO ITS ALL TRUE WE'RE FAKE AND GIVE FAKE GUIDANCE ALTHOUGH WE HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE INSIDE ANYWAYS...

IT IS EASIER TO PAY ATTENTION LESS HEARD THAT YALL GO THROUGH IS HELL!!
subversiverisks
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post