Our partner

Introduce your OSDD System!

Dissociative Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Introduce your OSDD System!

Postby Arik » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:07 pm

I'm the host, a male born in 1969, and I've had two alters that I know of. Samantha, born in 1980, is my third sister who has long brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses. She's a feminine girl who likes to dress up when seeing a play or musical. Some of my most cherished memories of her took place during the evening meals our family had together. She died at thirteen, though I don't know how she died or the exact date. However, clues point to October 30, 1993, as the day of her funeral. I don't know what role she played as an alternate personality.

I miss my sister and, around the anniversary of her death, I play "I Hear Leesha" by Michael W. Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZ0RGEENKQ

Jeanette, born in 1986, is the oldest of three girls in her family. She's a brunette with red highlights, has green eyes, and also wears glasses. Her dad died on May 16, 1992, in a general aviation crash. She and her sisters lived with their maternal grandmother for four years and an additional two years in foster care before their mom regained custody. Jeanette sees herself as a female geek, loves playing that role, and is active in two internet forums. I "met" her a month before her tenth birthday.

Jeanette's life parallels my life, and I was able to release my emotions through her safely.
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TheHiveMind » Thu May 25, 2023 6:49 pm

I was I the DID fourm a few years back but I think we are more OSDD because the others who I'm closets with are often merged with me, they don't front on their own I'm always there.

The ones I know about who are always there are 3 littles ranging from 7 to 6 months. There are 2 abusers who comes out when I'm not feeling very strong n do thing to me and the body. There are others but they don't speak to me anymore and possibly even more who I haven't been brave enough to talk to yet.
Multiple System
Host: Syra (any)
Others: Lou - little (she/her) Lucy - little (she/her)
Incomplete list
TheHiveMind
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:13 am

Postby AConfusedArcanist » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 am

Hello! I'm not entirely sure what I'm experiencing but based on what unfortunate little I could find online I'm thinking OSDD-1b.
Passion and Logic are kind of fronting together at the time of writing this but it's mostly Passion.
Our system has just three alters and I don't think I can put traditional language to them well.
I'm Passion, and my job is to feel feelings and do what feels right. I like art, genuine conversations, and fun video games like stardew valley or undertale!
Logic's job is to be rational and smart. Logic enjoys deep things that make you think, science, nd more demanding video games.
Dark is odd because she's been quiet recently save for censoring thoughts and occasionally cutting in. I think her job is sort of like a persecutor's? We're not entirely clear on that. I'm nlot entirely sure what she likes... chocolate?
We all share the favorite book series The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson but for different reasons
Anyway nice to meet you!
I'm very happy to see that people with OSDD post in the DDNOS forum you have no idea

Love from Passion (She/They), Logic (Couldn't care less), and Dark (She/Her)
AConfusedArcanist
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:13 am

Previous

Return to Dissociative Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post