Our partner

How concerned should I be?

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderator: Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

How concerned should I be?

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:20 pm

My grandchildren's father makes his 4 daughters (triplets 7 yrs. old and a 5 yr. old) lay on top of him while he's laying on the couch while watching tv. It creeps me out and makes me wonder if he's grooming his daughters, he was also convicted of aggravated sexual abuse at the age of 20 against his girlfriend (16 yr. old) at that time and spent 7 yrs. in prison, he's 47 yrs. old now and my step daughter supports him at every turn. He's always asking his daughters if they love they're dad, I've never seen anything like it and I fear for my grand daughters.

My wife is afraid to report them fearing the parents will know who reported them and she'll never be allowed to see her grand kids again. We live out of state, 7 hours away and are unable to see the kids as much as we'd like to and there's no one else the kids can turn to. The other day one of the girls (7 yr old) secretly told my wife that her dream life was much better than her real life, was that a cry for help?

The mother also home schools the kids so they don't have a lot of contact with other kids or adults.
Rocky55
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post