Our partner

Bull Dyke Misandrist's = "Psychopath?"

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Bull Dyke Misandrist's = "Psychopath?"

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 am

Nobody sent you anything. Probably what has you all pissed off.
You can't stand being ignored.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:Nobody sent you anything. Probably what has you all pissed off.
You can't stand being ignored.

Little attention whore who projects that need into others, don't pretend like you don't know what pickled d1ck I'm talking about.

You may convince others that it's not true-seeing as you seem to be invested in this alt this time around-because of all the agreement you received with your posts, but we both know I've seen your willy and me finally bothering to bring it up will impact how you post from now.

How do you feel knowing that the whole time I knew it was you but only a few other posters bothered to connect the dots? Do you feel unique and special that your peculiar way of communicating stands out so much? Or perhaps shame that you're completely transparent despite your insistent that it's about saving the world but people let your ramble on because you're not worth arguing with most of the time?
":wink: "

As for the others who you exposed your peewee too; shall I post their user names up so they can give their opinion on your genitals? It's obvious that only mummy has seen it in real life hence you demand to be seen by strangers for validation, even if it means being in denial about the entire state of the planet and bashing on autistic girls who scowl with motherly disapproval at your God trump.

ps I don't hate trump. I think he is a good fit for the American people and has his place in the scheme of things. As for my motivation for suddenly engaging with you, I'm just playing. I asked you what you're doing here and you wanted to be all secretive about it so now I'm telling you what I think you are. You don't have to sulk.

I know you're going to read this despite trying to "not" because you have me "blocked" and also because you don't want to give me attention because you think that will hurt me, but by doing so you're only demonstrating what hurts you: being ignored.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 am

Dang...

So, you agree Bull Dyke Misandrist's are psychotic? And should have their sh!t served up to them?
Good.

As I would suggest the same for males who treat women badly.

It works both ways.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:Dang...

So, you agree Bull Dyke Misandrist's are psychotic? And should have their sh!t served up to them?
Good.

As I would suggest the same for males who treat women badly.

It works both ways.

I agree that you have some pretty serious issue and if anything you really could use help.

You come up with points but if people don't agree with ALL of you, you split really hard and get defensive then start to stalk whoever humiliated you.

Other people are not your mother who need to accept everything you say unconditionally. Following them around projecting onto them is not helpful to you.

If you need transference therapy for narcissism and childhood trauma, you need professional help. People here are here for a myriad number of reasons and "trolling" them for attention or dressing yourself in the most controversial ideas possible will not give you positive attention that you needed as a child. While the negative attention will give you what you're used to receiving: repeating childhood cycles is not a way to move on and enjoy life in the long term.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:13 am

That is all your own bullsh!t. Where the fk you pulled it from is on another chapter from the Alinsky book of you fked yourself.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:40 am

https://youtu.be/gRUP5yEm1WE?t=1512
The issue is never the issue, so what was the issue?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViniStonemoss » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:01 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:You might want to be specific about what you define as "feminism." As the garbage that is being pandered about and mulched with tranny's and the alphabet soup and pedo's too is not what the original movement was about.

I wanted to pick your brain further about this, but it seems you are gone, turbulent agent of chaos.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ViniStonemoss
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

Postby Schwärmer » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm

It is unfortunate that they are gone. No one else that inspires me to textually molest them.
Schwärmer
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 am

Postby Eight » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:39 pm

trannies... alphabet soup... pedos... bull dykes

:shock:

what does that have to do with feminism or psychopathy?

I was entertained by her wordology but her thoughts never made any sense to me. I'm not sure they did to her.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:25 pm

Postby ViniStonemoss » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Schwärmer wrote:It is unfortunate that they are gone. No one else that inspires me to textually molest them.

She is outrageously provocative, never seen anything quite like her before. She amused me but also understand why people wanted her ban.

Eight wrote:I was entertained by her wordology but her thoughts never made any sense to me. I'm not sure they did to her.

That's what I was curious about, how does she reconcile internally her seemingly dissonant set of beliefs?
ViniStonemoss
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post