Our partner

"Cold" Anger.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

"Cold" Anger.

Postby Tyto » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Hey there.

Throughout my life, I've always had this trail of anger with me, something most of the people I interact with call "cold anger". In that, they consider it the scariest ######6 thing in their life, though I'm not a scary person when neutral.
They define cold anger as being extremely angry, yet only showing it through mere expression alone, instead of action. People say I look at them like a predator it's new meal. A thought I find rather interesting. I believe there's some neurological mechanisms behind it, but I'm not sure, and I cbf researching it.
I was wondering if those on this forum also experience this type of anger; one where you can glance at a person and they stop dead in their tracks. It's certainly interesting to study the reactions people give off when I'm angry or otherwise frustrated with someone/something. Especially when the homicidal urges kick in.

Do you experience the same thing?
Tyto
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: "Cold" Anger.

Postby CodexGigas » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:02 am

No.
CodexGigas
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:07 am

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:22 am

Tyto wrote: one where you can glance at a person and they stop dead in their tracks.

Well people stop dead in their tracks when they are presented with the vision that is my bunghole.
The twisted rainbow dreads that reach down to my knees has them paralyzed and gaping in complete surprise.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 am
Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby CodexGigas » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:28 am

That really left its mark with you, did it? :twisted:

Quite the 'vision' as it were, no?
CodexGigas
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 am

:mrgreen:

Want to reach over and give it a swift yank?
If ya tug the rope rainbow the balls jingle with a jangle and coins tumble out.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (15)

Postby CodexGigas » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:50 am

That sounds like quite the invitation to be, considered...mind you we could go for the full Monty and not bare your balls, but expose the termite Queen to the light and all can benefit in in the "$lime" to keep the silence.
CodexGigas
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Reaper » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 am

Tyto wrote:People say I look at them like a predator it's new meal.

Someone said that to me too, but only after I'd tried to strangle them to death. I hadn't originally planned to kill them.

Long story short: I met someone off the net who originally agreed to be strangled temporarily, for the pleasure of it. At some point while strangling him I decided I wanted to kill him, so I tried to. He survived because I didn't have him restrained and, let's just say that when he panicked, he was physically stronger than I was.

Later on, when everything calmed down, he told me that, during the strangulation, I had a wild, predatory look in my eyes, like a hungry animal trying to devour it's prey, and I can tell you, I felt exactly like that. It was a very animalistic experience.

I was wondering if those on this forum also experience this type of anger; one where you can glance at a person and they stop dead in their tracks.

Yes, but I generally tend to get a predatory look more when I'm out and about, hunting for potential prey (by 'hunting' I mean observing people, looking for any weakness and vulnerability that can be exploited), but I'm not even angry then.

Sounds 'edgy', right...? Well, you may think that, but it's a real thing that some people do.

It's different when I'm pissed off. My look is less predatory and more challenging. It says, "I want to rip your fuking head off". It's the kind of look that intimidates people (not everyone of course). I've had dudes the size of bouncers back off. In fact, a bouncer at a nightclub even did that once, lol. He put his hands up and said, "Woah, I'm not messing with you" and stepped out of my way.

The last time I got a pissed off look like that was when a cop came knocking on my door one morning looking for someone. He'd woken me up from my sleep and I was pissed. When I saw the cops outside I was even more pissed off. I don't know what the dude was thinking when I answered the door, but I stood there staring at him like I wanted to kill him. He asked me a few questions, then backed off in a kind of running backwards way. It was amusing to see.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jonna » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:37 pm

...calling all chihuahuas !
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:07 am

Postby Reaper » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Jonna wrote:...calling all chihuahuas !

I'm a pitbull, darlin. I eat chihuahuas for breakfast.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Tyto » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Later on, when everything calmed down, he told me that, during the strangulation, I had a wild, predatory look in my eyes, like a hungry animal trying to devour it's prey, and I can tell you, I felt exactly like that. It was a very animalistic experience.

Oh that's interesting.

I had almost exactly the same experience with someone who used to push my buttons. I held a blade to his throat, to which he laughed until he saw my expression, hence where the whole "predatory" look was derived for me.
Thank you for being one of the only people on this thread with a heart stable enough not to experience a stroke when writing a reply. :D
Tyto
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post