Our partner

Murder

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Murder

Postby julllia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:25 pm

similar with narcissists how come one child is the scapegoat and the other the golden child
julllia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby caspin » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:27 pm

julllia wrote:similar with narcissists how come one child is the scapegoat and the other the golden child

you have hard about nature and nurture from your parents
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am

Postby julllia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:35 pm

i just had a second wondering if i would have been a killer or not if i had terrifying childhood . but i do not want to even wonder is too scary to have such childhood
julllia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:38 pm

julllia wrote:similar with narcissists how come one child is the scapegoat and the other the golden child

Because parents are selective for a variety of reasons. They see more of themselves in one child than the other or one child is more obedient than the other etc.

All parents tell their kids they love them equally, but it's bullshlt.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sixoclock0 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Reaper wrote:All parents tell their kids they love them equally, but it's bullshlt.

You don't even know what love is, you're statements are BS. I can't imagine not loving my kid(s) equally, even in plural.

My kid defiantly declared today, in the middle of the city, that he is going to stay there. But nothing he does can make me not love him, or make me love him less.
Dx: Bipolar II
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be kind. ☆
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 am

Postby Reaper » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Sixoclock0 wrote:
Reaper wrote:All parents tell their kids they love them equally, but it's bullshlt.

You don't even know what love is, you're statements are BS. I can't imagine not loving my kid(s) equally, even in plural.

You have one kid. What the fuk do you know about loving your own kids equally. I have one kid too, but I'm basing this off my experience growing up with siblings. My mother told us she loved us equally, but I truly believe my brother was the golden child, until my sister came along. Now she's the golden child.

I've determined this by how much money she spends on us to help us succeed.

My brother was sent to a private school when we were kids to help further his education, and my sister is the one who my mother spends money on the most to help her get through university. She wouldn't do that for me. She says it's because I never finish anything I start, but I think that's a bullshlt reason not to support me.
Last edited by Reaper on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Contrast » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Sixoclock0 wrote:

My kid defiantly declared today, in the middle of the city, that he is going to stay there. But nothing he does can make me not love him, or make me love him less.

It’s that motherly love that let me get away with murder before leaving home
Contrast
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:47 am

Postby julllia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:16 pm

^love and no boundaries/codependency are not the same.

btw i do feel that six gets upsets/takes it personally irrelevantly some times but is funny if you don't get upset in return,if you do then is upseting :lol:
"how dare you made me think i might have to consider if i am doing anything wrong,i do nothing wrong,i can't take critisism"
julllia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby caspin » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:19 pm

no I do not like a no for a answer. I feel to do something, go out with my dog maybe.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am

Postby Sixoclock0 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Reaper wrote:...

You can't argue that based on your experience, all else is bs. When your experiences are supposedly pretty marginal.

julllia wrote:btw i do feel that six gets upsets/takes it personally irrelevantly some times but is funny if you don't get upset in return,if you do then is upseting :lol:

Eh. I don't think or experience things like you do.
Last edited by Sixoclock0 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dx: Bipolar II
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be kind. ☆
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views