Our partner

Murder

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Murder

Postby Reaper » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am

Rage, on the other hand, is something I rarely express and not because I don't want to express it. I'm just not a hot-head.

I feel rage almost constantly, but it's a pleasurable feeling. I don't know why it exists within me, but it's been there for a long time.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby caspin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Actually today when I did walk out with my dwarf poodle he didnt wanna come and I got so angry that I throw his leash on the ground. He didnt have it on when I throw it on the ground. A example when I get angry.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

caspin wrote:Actually today when I did walk out with my dwarf poodle he didnt wanna come and I got so angry that I throw his leash on the ground. He didnt have it on when I throw it on the ground. A example when I get angry.

Years ago we had this little dog and I told my daughter to leave the damn thing outside. I didn't want it pissing and shltting in the house, so what does she do, opens up the fuking door and next minute the dog raced inside. She quickly grabbed it before it could get too far and I got real pissed off. So, I grabbed the fuking dog and litterally threw the damn thing outside again.

Dogs I owned used to cringe if they so much as knew I was angry. I'd only have to look at them in an angry way and they'd start cowering and pissing themselves.

Last dog I bought wouldn't even let me go near her and I didn't even abuse that one. I got her at 6 weeks of age and she hadn't been abused by anyone else either as far as I knew. Yet, every time I'd go to grab her she'd cower and/or run away from me. I don;t know what the fuk was up with that.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jonna » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Last dog I bought wouldn't even let me go near her and I didn't even abuse that one. I got her at 6 weeks of age and she hadn't been abused by anyone else either as far as I knew. Yet, every time I'd go to grab her she'd cower and/or run away from me. I don;t know what the fuk was up with that.

It could probably sense that you're a hothead.
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 pm

Postby Reaper » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Jonna wrote:It could probably sense that you're a hothead.

I know you're only saying that to stir me up, but I wonder if maybe I am a hot-head sometimes.

Throwing a dog like I did would certainly seem like a hot-headed thing to do, and so would abusing other animals. Maybe I am hot-headed sometimes, but I rarely lose control of my temper, so I don't think I am most of the time anyway.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jonna » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Reaper wrote:
Jonna wrote:It could probably sense that you're a hothead.

I know you're only saying that to stir me up, but I wonder if maybe I am a hot-head sometimes.

Throwing a dog like I did would certainly seem like a hot-headed thing to do, and so would abusing other animals. Maybe I am hot-headed sometimes, but I rarely lose control of my temper, so I don't think I am most of the time anyway.

You belong in the anger management subforum.
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 pm

Postby Reaper » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Jonna wrote:You belong in the anger management subforum.

Nope. I have AsPD, so I belong here, and occasionally in the schizoid forum since I have that too.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Contrast » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Again, cold and anger juxtaposed seems like an oxymoron. Perhaps I just misunderstand what anger is.

The display of affect is different to what internally is being registered, it sounds like-- and it sounds like what is being registered internally is not cool or calm or collected.
Contrast
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:33 am

Postby RebeccASARAH » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

I have never killed anyone in my life time.
Whistle pops...
RebeccASARAH
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:33 am

Postby caspin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:55 pm

RebeccASARAH wrote:I have never killed anyone in my life time.

lol she is acted on your comment. :wink:
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views