Our partner

17 and worried

Focus support for women ONLY unless specified in a post.
Forum rules
This forum is forum women only. Men please do not post in any topics in this forum unless specified by the poster.

17 and worried

Postby dannib » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 am

I've recently done something terrible & now Im depressed, sad, and just completely disappointed in myself for the things I've done. I just need help. I told myself I would wait at least until I was married to lose my virginity, but one thing led to another & my ex ended up on top of me. I feel horrible about it. But we didnt really have sex, I dont think. There waswas no penetration, he just rubbed it against me, and he didnt ejaculate either. I now fear that I might have gotten pregnant. I've been having weird cramps, abdominal pain and im worried. I just need help. Im extremely disappointed in myself and dont have ANYONE TO TALK TO. SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME. If more information is needed to help, feel free to ask :cry:
dannib
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: 17 and worried

Postby bluering » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Dear Dannib,
I just want you to know that despite doing what you had not intended to, that doesn't make you a bad person. It was just a mistake and you are human- we all make them. I intended not to sleep with my husband before marrying him as we are both Christians, however I slipped up and it was only the second date! I felt guilty about it for ages and ages but now I look around and realize everyone makes mistakes of some kind whether in this area or in another. Please don't be too hard on yourself.
Also, it is probably unlikely that you are pregnant. If he did not ejaculate, there was no sperm and to become pregnant, sperm must fertilise an egg. There is a possibility of pre-ejaculation, but it is very rare that this would reach one of your eggs if he didn't penetrate you. It can survive for a few days apparently though. Have you been having any other symptoms that make you think you could be pregnant? For example queasiness or peeing frequently? If you are still worried, you could see your doctor or take a home pregnancy test to put your mind at ease.
I hope things get sorted for you. Hugs xxx
bluering
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby EKO » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Don't think of yourself in categories of a bad person.
If you think it was a mistake, make sure you learn from it, so next time some random guy doesn't just "end up on top of you". And try to be more... aware of things (things happening down there).

First things first - just to put your mind at ease get a pregnancy test and do see. Make sure you follow the instructions, etc. You might want to repeat it after a week or so to be double sure.

It's been a while since you posted, so you might already be ok :) but if not - I believe the "symptoms" are caused by your mind - by how you feel about what happened and how scared you are. You should be fine (I'm basing it on the details you gave us).

Take care of yourself!
Occasionally Emotionally Upset
Comments in color.
EKO
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby amwilke » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Everyone messes up. Its a simple truth yet its hard to accept and move on sometimes when we make mistakes.Im not saying you have to be happy with the situation but beating yourself up wont help either. I highly doubt you are pregnant but an at home pregnancy test would tell you. You could test a few times if you like to make sure you get consistent results. With some tests using the first mornings urine and waiting until you miss a period (if you do) could make the test results more or less accurate depending on when you choose to test. Think about it this way, if you had a friend who made the same mistake and they told you that they felt really bad about it would you tell them that they dont feel bad enough and that they should be ashamed or would you tell them that they should forgive themselves and move on. Most likely it would be the last one. Forgive yourself your not horrible and it sounds like you have a good moral compass. Also anxiety can cause a lot of symptoms like stomach pain.Feel free to message me to tell me how it goes. Good luck. :)
amwilke
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Young women Support