Our partner

Various Possible Medical Causes of Unusual Eyelid Twitching

Focus support for men ONLY unless specified in a post.
Forum rules
This forum is forum men only. Women please do not post in any topics in this forum unless specified by the poster.

Healthcare - A Luxury or Necessity ?

Postby ntuc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 am

Healthcare - A Luxury or Necessity ?

"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."

which are quoted from :

http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternative- ... 571-2.html (Please refer to Post No : 49)

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1673772#i

Well, on all humanitarian & humanity grounds let's just hope that the underlying life-saving functions of healthcare would not just simply end up as a mere luxury of the affordable ones to the pathetic extent that the indigent, poor and needy ones are simply and totally getting systematically deprived of it due to the very sheer reason of unaffordability.

http://www.healthlinks.net/forum/ubbthr ... s#Post1121
ntuc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Various Possible Medical Causes of Unusual Eyelid Twitch

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 pm

ntuc if you continue to advertise you will be banned. You have been warned about this before

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:26 am
Blog: View Blog (177)

Re: Various Possible Medical Causes of Unusual Eyelid Twitch

Postby ntuc » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 am

CrackedGirl wrote:ntuc if you continue to advertise you will be banned. You have been warned about this before

Cracked

Kindly be clarified that rather than advertising, I'm merely posting something that are either officially or nearly undisputedly substantiated which are at the same time useful to the related others needing them. At the same time, surely the persons-in-charge of this forum are free to do anything to any posts made in this forum or to decide on any membership issues, so no prior notices or so-called warnings are needed at all. Thank you.
ntuc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Neurological & Neuro-degenerative Disorders of Extrapyramida

Postby ntuc » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 am

*removed by mod*
Last edited by janjones on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam/advertising
ntuc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Previous

Return to Young men support