Our partner

Sticking To It

Weight loss message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Sticking To It

Postby kristenmickel » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 am

A good healthy diet is essential for internal health, remember that your body is designed to make use of convinced foods, and if you don’t present it the food that it necessities to meaning properly it will start to include problems.The way to weight loss is to burn more calories than you eat. When we eat too little our metabolism slows because our bodies think we are threatened with starvation so it burns calories slower. We need to eat a healthy diet with enough calories and get some exercise. It is hard with busy schedules but our health is worth it.
kristenmickel
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby SmileXx » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm

I've not given dieting...
But I'm trying to find a better way to approach it, at the moment.
I don't have time to track everything...
I know what I can eat, usually, though.

I just wish I could kick my binge eating.
THAT would probably help me lose a ton.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

veloruia wrote:We all have a bit of Smile in us.

onebravegirl wrote:Shine on and Smile on my beautiful 2D pal.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby MaryMagnelene » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:40 am

Hello, im 23. I was bulimic in my late teens but recovered now. Ever since then, i've slowly been gaining more weight. I dont know how to undo slow-metabolism. I went from 5'8'' 100 pounds to 200 lbs in five years. The past few months i've been cuttin my cals down to 1,200 a day and walking a mile a week and I still gain up to a pound every two days! Can someone give me advice? Or perhaps a diagnosis? I also avoid food high in fat and sugar and dont drink softdrinks ever. I've been super tired lately and acne has gotten worse, so has depression and hair seems a bit thinner than usual. :(
MaryMagnelene
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 am

Postby MaryMagnelene » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 am

Hello, im 23. I was bulimic in my late teens but recovered now. Ever since then, i've slowly been gaining more weight. I dont know how to undo slow-metabolism. I went from 5'8'' 100 pounds to 200 lbs in five years. The past few months i've been cuttin my cals down to 1,200 a day and walking a mile a week and I still gain up to a pound every two days! Can someone give me advice? Or perhaps a diagnosis? I also avoid food high in fat and sugar and dont drink softdrinks ever. I've been super tired lately and acne has gotten worse, so has depression and hair seems a bit thinner than usual. :(
MaryMagnelene
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 am

Postby SmileXx » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Your eating disorder shot your metabolism. It's not uncommon. It shot mine too.

The best course of action is to ask an actual doctor.
They're not going to lock you up for having an ED or anything, I promise. They CAN prescribe a diet that can assist in recovering a normal metabolism.
PS 1200 cal is not going to help you. Avoiding all the sugar is probably not helping you either because you need some in order to maintain a normal bloodsugar, and the lack thereof could be causing anemia, which causes depression AND hairloss.

See a doctor. They'll make you healthy and tell you how to get back to your ideal weight without killing yourself.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

veloruia wrote:We all have a bit of Smile in us.

onebravegirl wrote:Shine on and Smile on my beautiful 2D pal.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby yalu12 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 am

hi guys u can check out this site

*mod edit*

i really like there diet tips just have a look
Last edited by janjones on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed spam link
yalu12
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:48 am

Previous

Return to Weight Loss