Our partner

Healthy Sex

Sexual health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Healthy Sex

Postby airplane8888 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I want to know from the ladies side and yes from the PD side too. For me sex is very important, it's the glue that bonds me with my partner. And there needs to be lots of different kinds of glue for me to keep that bond. As an example my wife may not like a sexual act or item, I am OK with that and respect her. But I have told her that if it feels good why not enjoy it. It has taken her much time to start living by this thought.

I enjoy anal but yet it is very hard for me to get my wife to do to me. The first time I suggested it, She Loudly Said, " I am not a lesbian". But it wasn't about her, it was about whether she understood I was asking her to be with me. There are many items which feel good but partners have this old school thought, Oh I can do that, no you can't do that to me, but oh godness that does feel good.

So this is a post to open up, let out your likes and dislikes, if you like it tied up or upside down or french kissing or what have you. I would like to hear from those whom are in this fourm, those that have a PD; because I feel like we are different in our needs for sex, for our needs for different and spicy sex more so than those whom are not living with a PD !!!

Airplane
airplane8888
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Healthy Sex

Postby OlivaO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Most of the women think that they dislike anal ... this is still some kind of taboo !
I am a women, and I still don't like the anal so much - my husband if wants to do anal sex he helps me in any possible way to over the pain. We are in marriage three years and tried everything on the market (lubricants, oils, lotions for relaxing the muscles etc) but if you want to do successful anal the woman must be totally relaxed and opened up! First goes the mental relaxation and than the physical!
:)
OlivaO
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Postby sandradavis » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

Sex is our most fundamental and essential connection to Life itself, and the cultivation and expression of our sexuality is one of the most important things we can do for our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

It gives you physical and psychological relaxation. It reinforces the bond of relationship. There is no definite frequency , you should do it whenever you are your partner feel it is appropriate time. :)
sandradavis
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby santorini » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi airplane,

I don't have PD, but I would like to give my 2c about your interesting topic :)

I consider myself very sexually open and willing to experiment. I am heterosexual but I' ve had sex with women, too...Speaking of what turns me on, I am heavily sexually turned on by older women....and often I don't hide it all....

I agree that sex is a great bond between 2 people, especially if they are destined to love each other. I enjoy pleasuring the man I love, and enjoy experimenting. However, I dislike anal. I don't think women are necessarily shy, old school or intimidated by it. The truth is that anal is very often painful rather than enjoyable sexual activity, especially if a partner has a large penis. If I love my sexual partner I love pleasuring him in every possible way and do many things for him and us, but I don't want to do something that is physically hurting me just because he likes it... I would actually question his feelings for me if he would insist on it.

Anal stimulation thay may or may not include penis is a different story.... sensual rather than sexual activity. :)
"For years, I'd preached the benefits of self-expression but my tonic since childhood had been isolation."
santorini
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Brook88 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 am

my boyfriend has suggested anal, and because of the size issue there's no way I would try it.
Brook88
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Sexual Health