Our partner

Can you having sex with a lot of people be bad?

Sexual health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Can you having sex with a lot of people be bad?

Postby LittleGem88 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm

I see no one has responded here for a while but I think I should, so I'm gonna anyway. I will be the first to admit I have a high sex drive and therefore love to have sex with many different men and when I get drunk my inner-lesbian comes out so yea I see the appeal. And yes that's good that you're using protection but like many have said it's not protective against all STD's. But I'm not gonna sit here and preach to you cuz I'm doing the exact same thing. May i ask how old you are? I'm in my 20's and that is the time to get this out of our syestems before we find Mr. Right.

I guess the reason why I posted here was because I just wanted you to know I could relate 100%.
LittleGem88
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby airplane8888 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm

If your married or in a relationship where more than 1 partner is a problem, than Yes it will be bad. If your partner is OK with this type of lifestyle, it's up to the 2 of you to decide what is OK and is not OK.

It could be that the 2 of you want to just add some spice to your sex life. Sex does get boring and with people whom have PD, sex gets boring very quickly. But there is nothing wrong with wanting and having a spicey sex life! It is healthy to want and expect your partner to be expressive in bed and with you. If your not that open with each other than your not doing what God intended for you in a relationship.

Sex is what God gave us to show our love for him. Whether it's a quick blowjob with french kissing afterwards or long slow lovemaking with all of the options open; he gave us sex for just that. We as partners in a relationship are to give ourselves to our partner, body and soul. If your holding back sexually than your not giving "you" to your partner! If your partner is asking you to be free with him/her in the bedroom with your clothes off and your not doing it than you need to think about why? What is holding you back from giving what God intended?

Airplane
airplane8888
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:57 am

Postby lickteeth » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 am

Hi,
Sex is good. It has a great impact in our health. But sex with multiple people is not good at all. Condom may protect but oral sex may cause great damage to your health. Other type of virus may affect you. So choose one and pass you life happily. :x
lickteeth
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:57 am

Postby josef91 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

For me it will only be bad by either or both things:
1. If "a lot of people" at "the same time" and
2. If "a lot of people" "without insurance that all of them are safe and not infected with STD"
josef91
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby HaxX » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm

No, it is not healthy. Even if you use condoms they can break. condoms also only cover the penis, there are still a lot of other contacts which can spread disease, saliva, blood, etc. You may also be in danger because you are intoxicated and someone may want to hurt you while you are vulnerable. It also has the potential to make you look bad in a social setting. please consider the risks and take care of yourself.
HaxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Maupertuis » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am

Of course condoms can break but if you're promiscuous then they're right, stick to a condom (though condoms are more effective than some of these people think, its still best to have a backup birth control as well if you're worried about that).

Do you know what the 'rules of game' are though?

Girls who are sluts (or who are seen as sluts) aren't desirable to men except as a cheap ride. And you will lose out in the long term if you act promiscuously in the present. You also won't get to manipulate men by setting the terms using sexual access, if you mate like a male yourself. Men sell and women buy so unless you want to change sex, get used to your body - and turn it to your own advantage.

This, like the rest of the double standard, is rooted in biology. And don't forget that biological clock either, women are past their best starting at ages 23-25. Again, male mating preferences reflect this. Postpone serious relationships at your own disadvantage.
Maupertuis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby harryackerman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Its good to take protection while doing sex.But be in limit.This can harm your sexual health.Be a gentleman.Not addicted.
harryackerman
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Brook88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 am

yes, this is VERY risky. Sooner or later you may run across a, "nice guy" who will physically abuse you when you are nude and vulnerable.
Brook88
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TrapGod » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:19 pm

As a male the first question that comes into my mind is why are you unable to have sex with the same guy over a longer period of time? Why does it have to be lots of random guys that you never met before? We call women like you sluts and guys specifically go out looking for your type. You definitely already have that reputation and it is just going to make it worse. You will never be able to get any high quality nice guy that wants a relationship. Honestly, who would want an emotional relationship with someone like you?

There is nothing wrong with sex. Unless you are asexual EVERYONE loves sex. The problem for you is for some reason you are unable to keep or don't want a long term sex partner. I am not talking about a loving boyfriend, but even just a sex buddy. Since you choose to go out, consume alcohol and drugs, and have random sex with random guys, this is seriously BAD.
TrapGod
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby katana » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Not trying to be harsh, just being honest, and this could stop men wanting anything more with you because they'll expect that you'll cheat.

You could say this could separate out men who don't share your relaxed and guiltless attitude towards sex.
Physical concerns - sex always carries certain risks so be aware and as careful as possible.

As for the drunkness there are the usual suspects like alcohol poisoning and waking up with no wallet :lol:

If I were you I'd ignore the insults, unless you're doing it for the wrong reasons they're probably insecure in their own ways, or their opinions are driven by insecurity and if yours aren't, I guess you're not the same kind of person as them. I've met plenty of people whose ideas are very different, so if you wanted an emotional relationship I'm sure there would be someone appropriate out there for you. Clearly that's not some of the guys here...
katana
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Sexual Health