Our partner

Five Fentastic Slimming Tips for you.

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Five Fentastic Slimming Tips for you.

Postby tanviralam » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 am

Hello this is my first post here. Today i am going to discuss about some effective Slimming tips. Don't go away just keep reading.

If you uncomfortable with your weight or if you feel that you are carrying some extra weight. You should keep reading. Here I am going to explain some fastest and easiest Slimming Tips ever.

One thing you have to keep in mind that there is no such program that gives you an instant result like a magic. Slimming is a complete scientific and regular practice. You have to follow the instructions to see an expected outcome. You should modify your lifestyle, should bring some change in eating habit, increase amount of your activity.

1. Sugar Cravings:

My preferred most vital tip for everybody beginning out, that's serious concerning losing weight is to chop out the sugar. If you want to see some quick result you should keep in mind that sugar is a super power to give you some extra weight, I am pretty sure this is not what you want. So definitely you should control your sugar cravings

2. Drink Water

Drinking Water is very essential for all and it has many cures from many daisies. We’ve all heard that we should drink eight to ten glasses of water a day. But did you know it can be a very good Slimming tips for you. By drinking a glass of water before taking meal could decrease your carvings to eat. This means you it’ll have a harder time for you to eat too much since your stomach are full of water.

3. Eat more often

Eat more often, No, it doesn’t mean you eat more food. I want you to eat smaller amounts of food more frequently so that you can control your eating habit. This is one of the best slimming tips for you. You should let your body burn more calories. Bigger meal creates more fat on your body. So you have to avoid taking bigger meal. So Practice eating more frequently.

4. Eat alone instead of Large Group.

Eating with large group is a tip when you want to eat more and you don’t care about the weight. May be this is not what you are looking for. You are here to learn the quickest way to Loss weight. This is exposed by many Studies individuals tends to consume more food when they eat with other people, because you spend more time in the table. Manage some alone time to eat so that you can remember about your goal.

5. Brush your teeth.

You may be surprised, but this is a psychological Tip for you .after having every meal, brush your teeth. This will signal your brain that the mealtime is over. You will be signaled from your brain not to eat. It can be a trick to control your food cravings. Slimming is a complete mind game. You must aware what you eat and how much you eat.

Hope You enjoyed the session. Thanks for reading.
tanviralam
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Five Fentastic Slimming Tips for you.

Postby Devid8787 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 am

Amazing post. Definitely i will be follow this post and tell to my friends.
Devid8787
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Postby kalley1618 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

This is great! it's simply and easy to follow. I'll definitely be trying out all your tips :D
=^-.-^=
kalley1618
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby commedia » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Loving this thread! The tip in the OP about small meals is the best one! A personal favorite. It's also a good idea to start the day off with a larger meal and then taper the size down for each following meal. Smaller meals will keep you satisfied and the stomach will shrink up gradually to a normal/smaller size. It will get easier to do as time passes. And brushing with mint toothpaste will help as mint is a temporary appetite suppressant. It generally lasts for half an hour give or take. Wakes the body up too.

And allowing one's self something sweet can be better than cutting it out completely at the start. If your will is atleast moderately strong then permit up to one SMALL sweet treat a day. A piece of dark chocolate, spoon of icecream, half a serving size of a candy of choice. Try to keep them healthier sweets with little sugars or fat. Eat them as little as possible but NO MORE than once a day. It's better to have them during the first half of a day than the second. Try to cut them out gradually. It will get easier and easier. If you cave in and can't control yourself after a taste find healthy substitues (such as fruit) in moderate amounts for snacks instead of candies. Sometimes denying intense cravings completely leads to utter failure in the transition to a healthier lifestyle.

Adding lemon to water can also help to curb an appetite and it'll help cleanse your system at the same time.
Get a lot of fiber in your diet via fruits and vegetables to clean up inside. Many individuals have around 5 pounds of junk (excrement and anything that got stuck on the way down) which can be a cause of bloat. Drinking a lot and fiber can get rid of a lot of that extra luggage.

Keep the tummy sucked in often and the area will be trained, after some serious time, to pull in without so much as a conscious effort.

Stand and walk whenever possible. No distractions during meals such as television or reading. It will take longer to sense how full you are with major attention grabbers everywhere. I will often stand or pace during a meal.
commedia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Postby Crescendo1 » Sun May 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Actually my appetite only increased when I added lemon to water. Maybe it's just me...? But all in all, thanks for the tips. These tips are basics of the basics, yet they are rather difficult to follow, especially if you're a working adult...
Crescendo1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Postby carsonroads » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:12 am

idk how I got here but It looks like this isn't just slimming advice for females, but males too! :wink:
carsonroads
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:25 am

Return to Womens Health