Our partner

I just saw my nurse today and reported A-ok..

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

I just saw my nurse today and reported A-ok..

Postby ginalovea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 pm

My very sweet nurse came by my apartment today to give me my shot and watch me fill my medi planner. She asked me how I was doing. I told her I am "all good". No hallucinations, paranoia, mindreading, depression, or suicidal thoughts. She was delighted. She told me that she was very happy and that she was going to report it to my Dr. I told her that was fine with me. I was very happy with my treatment.
I am on three different atypical antipsychotics: Risperdal Consta 37.5 mg IM every two weeks; Geodon 240 mg every day; and Seroquel 200 mg every night. I am also on an anti depressant: Celexa 20 mg every day. This regimen works like a charm for me. I highly recommend polypharmacy in some cases of intractable psychosis, as I had.
I meditate twice a day, do yoga every day, pray throughout the day, and play piano every day, I practice Ayurveda everyday, eat healthy every day, and get adequate sleep every night. I read every day, and I take nootropic drugs that I get online. I also keep a pet, (a cat). All of these things contribute to my wellness. I pray that everyone else reaches wellness as well. God bless!
ginalovea
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I just saw my nurse today and reported A-ok..

Postby AmandaBroken » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:03 pm

ginalovea wrote:My very sweet nurse came by my apartment today to give me my shot and watch me fill my medi planner. She asked me how I was doing. I told her I am "all good". No hallucinations, paranoia, mindreading, depression, or suicidal thoughts. She was delighted. She told me that she was very happy and that she was going to report it to my Dr. I told her that was fine with me. I was very happy with my treatment.
I am on three different atypical antipsychotics: Risperdal Consta 37.5 mg IM every two weeks; Geodon 240 mg every day; and Seroquel 200 mg every night. I am also on an anti depressant: Celexa 20 mg every day. This regimen works like a charm for me. I highly recommend polypharmacy in some cases of intractable psychosis, as I had.
I meditate twice a day, do yoga every day, pray throughout the day, and play piano every day, I practice Ayurveda everyday, eat healthy every day, and get adequate sleep every night. I read every day, and I take nootropic drugs that I get online. I also keep a pet, (a cat). All of these things contribute to my wellness. I pray that everyone else reaches wellness as well. God bless!

Good for you... I am happy for you. Keep it going. Hugs...
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:39 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby maria10 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:47 pm

So amazing to hear, and something I think a lot of people here will find hope in! You should be super proud of yourself for having come this far!
maria10
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Postby Alexa1994 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Very amazing and inspiring story must say.
Alexa1994
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:39 am

Return to Womens Health