Our partner

What am I???

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

What am I???

Postby TheHarvardEmpath » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:03 am

This summer I'm interning at my school and I've had a heightened intrigue on the subject of Psychos, Sociopaths and Empaths. I'm trying to figure out what I am. I have known for a long time that I've been the odd one out. I can't tell what it is with me may it be my mannerisms or what but I know Sociopaths pick me out of the crowd and the general public find me odd and different. Some people find me to be a bitch because I get people tired and desire nothing more than to be alone relaxing. Others view me as a weak little blonde with no power or influence. I can manipulate and lie or tell people what they want to hear (not to hurt but extort info or something I need from them) for survival or informational or even advancement purposes. I partake in rigorous whimsical and sometimes dangerous activities because I desire the thrill and feel that gives me when i do something out of my norm but always measure with good care that I will for sure not get hurt. (If I do I never do it again). :oops:

Depending on what mood I am in I can care either far too much for a subject or a person or non at all. For instance Connecticut shooter who walked into the elementary school and shot up all those children I felt sickened disgusted an pained to know what happened almost as if I saw it for myself. In a different more distant self I could watch that news report over again with less feeling. I'll watch and still be disgusted but not put any thought into it again. :cry:

There are days in which I don't feel human and can't feel my body and then there are days I'll lay in bed and cry over why things are the way they are and why people are the way they are. I feel for the psycho, the socio and the average joe. Sometimes my body shuts down and I'll lay on the floor motionless and emotionless. I can't feel internally or externally I just feel bad for myself. :oops: :cry:
TheHarvardEmpath
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What am I???

Postby Armadillo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:27 am

TheHarvardEmpath wrote:This summer I'm interning at my school and I've had a heightened intrigue on the subject of Psychos, Sociopaths and Empaths. I'm trying to figure out what I am. I have known for a long time that I've been the odd one out. I can't tell what it is with me may it be my mannerisms or what but I know Sociopaths pick me out of the crowd .

this is the first thread I noticed here...and I have to ask - how do you know they are sociopaths ?
* open secret doors in my posts & find sth I like: play
* I am the beginning of eternity and the end of time and space. I am the beginning of every end and the end of every place... answer
*pic: Akhenaten
Armadillo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Womens Health