Our partner

Wearing Adult depends.

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Wearing Adult depends.

Postby paw_prints24 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:39 pm

I struggle with my anxiety a lot. Sometimes, when I am in a rush and I use the bathroom I can't get relaxed enough to use the restroom, so I just hold it and wait. Other times, when I am in a bad mood, I wear briefs and become very irritable and moody, (depression--mood disorder,borderline personality disorder). It affects me in different ways, but I wear a brief so I don't have to go to the bathroom every ten minutes to every hour. Cause, once I empty my bladder, I can still go a little bit later even though, I can feel the urge to go.

In other words, is it wrong to wear depends just because you want too and to make you feel more comfortable, when you are very nervous.
paw_prints24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Wearing Adult depends.

Postby Ada » Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 am

No, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Making yourself more comfortable is a good thing. However, I do wonder if there are other ways to tackle the anxiety too. You've probably tried all sorts already. :D Ideally, though. That would give you more options around when you wear briefs and how often you visit the rest room.

I don't think hourly visits are such a bad thing though I can understand why more often would feel too much. Especially if you're on meds like lithium that mean you can become an Olympic peeing champion. :| So it's good to explore what feels like your personal "normal." [Which varies for everyone, hence putting it in ""s.] And to work around that idea. Rather than trying for something that isn't going to be natural for you.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Womens Health