Our partner

weight gain

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

weight gain

Postby starhope887 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

can not put weight on.. for ages now and i really feel I neeed to

I am going through alot of emotional upset right now with things and im just feeling like rubbish my weight isnt helping either

any tips to put weight on please.

note i am 5 foot4

weigh 6 stone 6... but concerned i will lose bit more wieght as problems with a friendship has been getting me really down on top of my other mental health problems

thanks
starhope887
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: weight gain

Postby Ada » Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 am

Are you on any meds at the moment, that might be acting as an appetite suppressant? Tweaking those might help without any other big changes.

How healthy would you describe your eating as at the moment? How often do you eat? Do you enjoy eating or is it essential for fuel?

And if it's not too weird a question. What stories do you have around food? OK. Now I'm rereading. It is a weird question. Please don't answer if you aren't comfortable! If Food was a person, what would they be like? What would they look like and what kind of personality would they have?
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Re: weight gain

Postby Effieadler » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:36 am

Consume food with good cheer... That's the first step towards body building. Keep away from stress and things that upset you. Get yourself motivated and keep in mind that worrying over things is never gonna scale down the situation. Think positive, keep yourself calm and content... Consume healthy food, if you eat less then take food during intervals so that you consume more.
Effieadler
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Womens Health

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post