Our partner

Is my headache serious? Please help ☺

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Is my headache serious? Please help ☺

Postby Britishmahomie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Yesterday I got a dullish headache my hair was in 4 plaits and crossed over my head and it was quite heavy I took it out and it was there for a little bit I took some paracetamol and I was fine. The next morning I was fine until I put my hair in plaits again and my dullish headache came back it was a very mild headache. I also should mention I have ice pick headaches (small jabs of pain in random parts of my brain that lasts for like 1/2 - 1 second they aren't crippling either) is it a tumour? Or is it just the weight of my hair? Are the jabs of pain serious? Thanks ☺
Britishmahomie
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:58 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is my headache serious? Please help ☺

Postby seabreezeblue » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Hiya..

I think that the headache you mention is likely to have been caused by your hair being slightly too tight or placing too much pressure on one part of your head..
I can relate a lot to this.. because i have quite long hair, when i put it in a bun or high ponytail; my head aches.

The ''ice pick'' headaches sound painful and I'm sorry that you get them.. I have no idea what those could be but i do know that stress or anxiety can cause migraines and lots of other physical symptoms so it's possible that yours could be caused by the same thing..

However; if the ice pick headaches are new to you and/or you're worried about them then please pop along to your doctor and have a chat about them.
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:58 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Return to Womens Health

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post