Our partner

Stroke??

Focus support for women ONLY unless specified in a post.
Forum rules
This forum is forum women only. Men please do not post in any topics in this forum unless specified by the poster.

Stroke??

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm

HI

Just thought I'd ask if any other women are coping with any menopause stage and recovering from a stroke?

It's hard to know if some of my symptoms are coming from one or the other as many can be symptoms of both!! (such as memory problems, fatigue, mood changes, personality changing etc) or whether I'm just getting a double dose of everything!!! :shock: :roll:

Yuna
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Stroke??

Postby Snaga » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:52 pm

I think a double-whammy like that, all you can do is go ahead and treat the menopausal symptoms, and then if there's anything that can also be taken concurrently to help with aftereffects of stroke, do it as well. I do know women who state taking menopausal supplements has helped with memory.

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:28 pm

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:17 pm

Snaga wrote:I think a double-whammy like that, all you can do is go ahead and treat the menopausal symptoms, and then if there's anything that can also be taken concurrently to help with aftereffects of stroke, do it as well. I do know women who state taking menopausal supplements has helped with memory.

Hi, Do you know which supplements are meant to help with memory?
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:28 pm

Postby Snaga » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:09 pm

No, but I can probably find out. It's one of those over-the-counter (I'm sure) menopausal formulations.

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:28 pm

Return to Womens Focus Support