Our partner

17 and worried :(

Focus support for women ONLY unless specified in a post.
Forum rules
This forum is forum women only. Men please do not post in any topics in this forum unless specified by the poster.

17 and worried :(

Postby dannib » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 am

I've recently done something terrible & now Im depressed, sad, and just completely disappointed in myself for the things I've done. I just need help. I told myself I would wait at least until I was married to lose my virginity, but one thing led to another & my ex ended up on top of me. I feel horrible about it. But we didnt really have sex, I dont think. There waswas no penetration, he just rubbed it against me, and he didnt ejaculate either. I now fear that I might have gotten pregnant. I've been having weird cramps, abdominal pain and im worried. I just need help. Im extremely disappointed in myself and dont have ANYONE TO TALK TO. SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME. If more information is needed to help, feel free to ask :cry: :cry:
dannib
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: 17 and worried :(

Postby Ada » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Please don't be disappointed in yourself. You're growing and learning as a person. And this experience is part of that.

I think you've got some good replies in post1208778.html#p1208778 But please do keep posting here too.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Womens Focus Support