Our partner

I Don't Deserve the Label of 'Woman'

This forum is a start only forum, you CANNOT reply to topics in this forum.
Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS POST ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO TOPICS IN THIS THREAD (STAFF INCLUDED). DO NOT POST THE NAMES OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SITE'S RULES. REPLIES, IDENTIFYING NAMES AND ELEMENTS THAT BREAK SITE RULES WILL BE EDITED AT MODERATOR DISCRETION.

I Don't Deserve the Label of 'Woman'

Postby immaterialgirl » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:59 am

I hate being an ugly woman, it is truly horrific. It doesn't matter how well I do in my education, how well I try to have an interesting and kind personality - my face is a barrier to a normal life. I crave plastic surgery; not to look conventionally beautiful or anything, but just to turn me into a normally developed woman. I don't feel that I deserve the label of woman or girl; a new obsession is now my breasts/genitals, I never used to feel uncomfy with them but now I do. I feel so pathetic. I am 17 and struggling to keep up with school, existing is torture. Guys show me attention but only because they assume out of desperation I would be a quick lay - whilst other girls get compliments and things from guys, I just get sexual harassment. I am tempted to drop out and just work so I can afford the funds for surgery. I really don't want to do that, as I value my education, but existing as an ugly woman every day is horrific.

I honestly wish I was a man at this point, I keep fantasizing about transitioning to a man even though I am not transgender. I just feel that life would be so much easier that way. I wouldn't feel so weak or focused on my appearance.
Last edited by Snaga on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to 'venting' no edits
immaterialgirl
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Venting Forum