Our partner

So Happy To be Free.

This forum is a start only forum, you CANNOT reply to topics in this forum.
Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS POST ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO TOPICS IN THIS THREAD (STAFF INCLUDED). DO NOT POST THE NAMES OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SITE'S RULES. REPLIES, IDENTIFYING NAMES AND ELEMENTS THAT BREAK SITE RULES WILL BE EDITED AT MODERATOR DISCRETION.

So Happy To be Free.

Postby GenieGenie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:12 pm

To my friend who I finally got rid of once and for all:

You have got to be the most annoying, pathetic, repetitive, and crazy person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. I don't care about your #######5 life because the majority of your problems you make for yourself. And YOU are responsible, because you are a lazy, dishonest, spiteful, angry, MEAN person that no one wants to be around. You are rejected by everyone because you're desperate, needy, depressing, negative, horrible kind of person.

And just so you know, the only reason I was ever friendly with you in the first place was because I found your level of crazy to be so foreign, that I was bored, and listening to your warped view of the world was vaguely entertaining when I ran out of reality TV shows to watch.

So please, if you're going to kill yourself, (again, for the 1000th time) DON'T CALL ME. Because as you very well know, I won't answer. Call one of the other 50,000 people you harass on a daily basis to keep you company in your world of hysteria because I have MOVED ON.

GO ME!
GenieGenie
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Venting Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post