Our partner

Move out don't come back!!!!!!

This forum is a start only forum, you CANNOT reply to topics in this forum.
Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS POST ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO TOPICS IN THIS THREAD (STAFF INCLUDED). DO NOT POST THE NAMES OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SITE'S RULES. REPLIES, IDENTIFYING NAMES AND ELEMENTS THAT BREAK SITE RULES WILL BE EDITED AT MODERATOR DISCRETION.

Move out don't come back!!!!!!

Postby purpleghost » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 pm

I have an uncle who's an alcoholic, i can't stand him he always gets in my emotional space, he's always talking to me when he sees me and i can't stand it! He's always telling me what to or not to do, i dont want him talking to me at all! He lives with me and my family but he's annoying, when he gets drunk he hugs me and tells me how much he loves me and i can't stand it gives me anxiety. I try to avoid him as much as i can but when he sees me there's always something that he tells me. He gets really annoying when he gets drunk and confrontational if you tell him something he's doing wrong he gets really mad and defensive which triggers me and makes me confrontational and i go to my room feeling miserable. When are you going to move out for good?!!!!!!!!
purpleghost
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Venting Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post