Our partner

FTM T therapy questions

An open discussion on trans gender.

FTM T therapy questions

Postby Chasenawaythepain » Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey its chase,

I was wondering if anyone has used t creams, and if so is it ok to get a T cream that says for MEN, or would I need to get a cream that is for woman. This confuses me some what and I wasnt sure after looking into all the different creams. If you have used a cream, maybe youve found a good one that worked well that I could look into aswell. The other thing I was curious about was since it is used for helping to be more of a man, would I need to use more cream than said for an older individual who is just lacking testosterone? I havent ever used testosterone before and have done alot of research on it but have yet to find anything that answeres those questions. Any advise would be helpful. Thank you :)

Ps. if anyone knows any support site for this, thatd also be helpful.
Chase-30yrs old- Core
Jack (age 30)Southern Cowboy
Blake (age 50)18th Century Vampire
Christian (protector)
Dylan (ISH)
Scottie (age 12) My Mute Boy

Danielle- MY Wife :)
Chasenawaythepain
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: FTM T therapy questions

Postby SnakeskinSoul » Mon May 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I highly suggest seeing an endocrinologist for the matter, if at all possible. They know about the best products to use.
All through history, the ways of truth and love have always won.
- Ghandi

Dx: PTSD, Fibro, GID || Multiple (not Dx'd) || Host: Snake (m/24) || Others: 100+; Steve (m/35), Jaenelle (f/20), Tom (m/25), Kanna (f/10-16), Namine (f/15), Bjorn (m/?), Sen (f/15)
SnakeskinSoul
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:57 am

Postby TROJAN WARRIOR » Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 pm

I personally have not heard of people using Testosterone creams for the purposes of transitioning. I think you should seek professional advice from an Endocrinologist, as they are the people who know what level of hormone is right. I only started seeing an Endocrinologist a few years ago, and he told me that I had spent several years on too low a dose, and that was on injections of Testosterone, with the dose and frequency being decided by a Psychiatrist.
TROJAN WARRIOR
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Hamlet » Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I have heard of T cream and people using it for transition purposes it is possible. With that said getting the dosage right and making sure you do not hurt yourself with it does require a doctor. I understand your desire to just do it. I actually have a friend who umm offered me up two months of T cream recently. I turned him down. It is just too risky.
Hamlet
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby juliar » Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 pm

I've used it for a few months when I first started. It says 'for men' because it's also used for men with low hormone levels. There won't be T specifically 'for women' because women aren't prescribed it, because of the obvious effects. If it's what you've been given, it should be fine.
juliar
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Trans Gender

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post