Our partner

New to this

An open discussion on trans gender.

New to this

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:57 am

I am a female body with multiple identities only one of which identifies as female the others are either male or androgyonous. I'm not sure what that make us as I find trans termanology confusing.

Any way I would like some practical pointers.

I ordered a small fake penis for us to wear while the boys we out. (and I meen small the idea is for it to represent a flacid willy that we can wear all the time not an erection.)

It has a suction cup but that requires waxing (ouch) we discovered with a little practice that the suction cup actually is the right size for us to grip with the pelvic floor muscles. wearing it this way we are even able to twitch it a little and feel when it gets caught on things.

My concern is about hygeene. Obviously I am going to have to cleen it daily and I cant leave it in if I need a poo because it could well get pushed out. but could there be other health implications if I leave it in all day? during a period is an obvious no-no because of toxic shock but what about the rest of the month?

Any ideas and thoughts about transitioning in general are very much welcome. We are still fealing our way arround this.

ps. we are a single mum to a primary school aged child so major surgary type stuff is out and hormones are probably not on the menu for a while yet.

Thanks for your time

Mo - (on behalf of peter and agripan)
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: New to this

Postby Snaga » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 am

An interesting post... just now catching up, which is my bad.

How's the prosthetic working out? Is it still a thing, couple months later? I wonder if there's something made to specifically fit inside, like a Feeldoe, but that's not for actual penetrative purposes.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 am

Re: New to this

Postby Snaga » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:37 am

Silly me I found the Pee-cock website straight away. Looks as if it's worn with some sort of underwear, and looks darn real. About 90 USD, too.... medical grade silicone, and looks as if it's not worn internally, which would be... probably advisable. And more comfortable. And since it seems to be pared with undies for the purpose, takes care of what to do with it when in the loo.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 am

Return to Trans Gender