Our partner

This is gonna sound weird but here it goes...

An open discussion on trans gender.

This is gonna sound weird but here it goes...

Postby John_A » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 pm

I want to be a sexy black woman. I can't express it precisely but this whole idea of wanting this started 2 or 3 years ago.

The issue with all of this is that I'm white and male so I don't even think this could be medically possible not even in 50 years. I specifically would love to basically be Foxy Brown (the character). I know this sounds probably incredibly strange because my friends think it's ridiculous and funny to them when I talked about it before.

I don't even know where this whole thing fits into my sexuality because I like having a penis and I mean I have absolutely no idea what having a vagina feels like or anything so would I prefer men or women? I mean I already enjoy nail polish even though I haven't worn it since I was 6 or 7 and doing my hair and all of that stuff I already do so I mean I would like to look nice.

I don't know if this is a very specific fetish for that character because I mean, it is, but at the same time I just want to sometimes be a woman to not have to deal with being a man sometimes. I absolutely hate getting random erections. Also I have always wanted to know what it's like to live as a black person since I've already lived as a white person I just feel like I want to become someone else sometimes.

This whole thing sucks for me because as I've said I sometimes want to be one thing and sometimes like being another so it would be nice to switch whenever I wanted between the two but I just can't and I don't want a permanent solution either so I don't know.

I guess this is isn't asking for help but just that I want to know if this is normal or just a temporary thought or something. Am I alone with this very specific scenario? I always see people making up their minds when they were young and I've only started feeling this about 2-3 years ago.
"Things have their shape in time, not space alone. Some marble blocks have statues within them, embedded in their future."
John_A
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: This is gonna sound weird but here it goes...

Postby KH2MD » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello. It's quite odd but I too have this feeling. I acknowledge that I'm a male but I am feminine and like lingerie. But my female persona is a dark skinned woman, in my head. I'm a white boy too. You're not alone because here I am haha. I don't quite understand it. But hopefully you and I can talk and discuss it further.
KH2MD
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:38 pm

Postby Snaga » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Diagnosis are not allowed, but this all sounds rather like a form of fetishistic transvestism to me.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby ScarletSorrowfulRose » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:15 am

snaga2.0 wrote:Diagnosis are not allowed, but this all sounds rather like a form of fetishistic transvestism to me.

All symptoms point to fetishistic transvestism, potential racism and sexism due to expressing a hyper-sexualized black woman as desirable due to general and stereotypical perception of race and gender and their intersectionality, potential desire expressed for blackface, also racist.
Scarlet, Valkyrie, Raven, Ari, Poet, Sylvera,
Jasmine, Jessica, Lilliana, Bloody Violence,
Rose, Fear, Sofia Kovalevskaya, Clockwork Girl,
Lady Morrigan, Einherjar, Isabella, Amber,
Autumn, Huntress, Darkness Demonalis,
Katherine, Alice, Angelika, Stephanie, Butterfly

and others
ScarletSorrowfulRose
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Postby imightbebad » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:39 am

If you feel that you would like to be a woman sometimes then that's totally okay, and maybe you are a woman or maybe your gender isn't "man" or "woman." You may try doing some research on what are called "non-binary" genders. Basically, some people flow between being a man and a woman (genderfluid), while others are both a man and a woman (bigender) and still others have no gender (agender). There are lots of different non-binary genders and they're all OK. All this has nothing to do with one's body parts and everything to do with how you feel and identify. However, I would agree with previous posters on this thread about the fact that you want to be a black woman specifically; black women have been historically fetishized and hyper-sexualized, so you may want to look critically at this part of your feelings as possibly related to some deep-seated racism/dehumanized view of black women.
imightbebad
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:38 pm

Postby Snaga » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 am

I have to disagree that thinking women of color are sexually attractive is racist. Everyone has tastes. Some like vanilla, some like chocolate, some like butterscotch.... IJohn, I agree this sounds very fetishistic and transvestic, but on account of that's the sexiest female type in your mind, I don't see that makes you racist.

I don't guess it's racist when black dudes chase after white chicks, is it? Obviously there's a preference there. Why is one okay and not the other? No I'm not buying that John is some kind of racist.

Oh and let's not forget that film White Chicks? Hmm whiteface. Okay then. Let's not ascribe things to the OP that may not exist.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Return to Trans Gender