Our partner

a friend for t.

An open discussion on trans gender.

a friend for t.

Postby cantescapethepain » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

i am the new wife of a mtf, and i knew this going into the relationship. granted that still don't make it any easier sometimes. eau contraire, sometimes it makes it more difficult. however, either way, i have always been a '#######1 hag' aka friend of anyone in the glbt community, especially t-people. i find that they have it harder than any other group because even the glb community at times ridicules them.

i have done a lot of research, and i know that there are several different reasons that some people are t.

if you are t, or glb either way, and you feel you have nobody to talk to, please feel free to message me. i will be here and let you vent rant rave or be a shoulder to cry on. if you would like help to figure yourself out, i'll be there for that too.

i know that t people often times get rejected after coming out by their former friends family coworkers and anyone else they knew before coming out, and i'm here to let you know that you are NOT alone in the world. please, if you need an ear, hit me up. i'll be here for you! :)

Thanks for reading, Lovelies!
~*~izzie~*~
cantescapethepain
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Trans Gender