Our partner

Desperately Need Help

Tourette's Syndrome message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Desperately Need Help

Postby ARGBlackBird2018 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi guys, my name is CJ I'm 17 and I believe I've had Tourettes Syndrome from about 12 years old. I have very strong OCD too, at first I thought the tics were compulsions which I did however, I did my exams last year and the stress caused me to develop coprolalia. I say the most obscene things, I have incest tics about my family such as "I want to cum in my mam's pussy" and terrible phrases such as "#######3'. My coprolalia is horrificly debilitating and I desperately need someone's help. I had no idea that my life would turn out this way, and even if it I couldn't believe I'd develop obscene tics. I've been taking Sertraline for my OCD and I must say it has completely devastated my OCD. It's hardly here at all anymore. However, my Tourettes still remains and suppressing my horrific tics is so very ######6 hard. I get to see my psychiatrist on the 9th of may but that's wayy to long. Does anyone have any tips. I have this crush in my Drama class and she's the most kind and beautiful girl I've ever seen. I can't help but the urge to say she's a slut and I want to ###$ her up the arse. This is not a joke. I've just finished with my OCD and Tourette's has came to try and knock me down again (I had coprolalia before I took the Sertraline, the medication is out of the question).

I need to know are these severity of tics common? I know coprolalia only affects 10 to 14% but is coprolalia supposed to be this damn crooked and twisted? I can suppress these tics. I'm strong enough, especially with my anxiety meds. I'm just scared, really scared. I can live with tourette's syndrome for when I'm diagnosed with it but this severity of tics is terrible. What types of medication would you recommend? Where did you think my tourettes came from? I need help so badly, I've spent so much time fighting and I just live again. I don't know why my tics are so horrific, and it's such a disgustingly vile disease to insult people that you love. Please help.

CJ
ARGBlackBird2018
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Desperately Need Help

Postby Boi » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Homie, I’ve had Tourette’s since I was 5 and from my experience, I’ve just learned to live with it. I used to have verbal Tourette’s and I would say the n word a whole bunch. It’s gotten better because I’ve made mental blocks to my Tourette’s because I got sick of it. Most of my Tourette’s now are just repeating stuff over and over again. At the moment I’m struggling with anxiety but it’s sort of the same as Tourette’s as in you just have to not think about it. Then once you are confident you can be okay, you’ve made a little mental block to add to your wall. Sugar for me is a bad trigger for Tourettes so maybe try eating less sugary stuff. Hope this helped. Trust me it gets better, I’m 16 btw.
Boi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:57 am

Re: Desperately Need Help

Postby nithyaraja » Wed May 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi,
In my experience, to get rid of tics/tourettes, changes in food style will yield good results.
My daughter started to had the same issue when she was 5 and now she is 10 and free from these jerk movements, vocal tics….
She eats soaked nuts(Almond/walnuts) first thing in the morning to help nerve function.
Completely avoided sugar. Added millets especially foxtail millet to her food to support nervous system health. Also she takes centella asiatica powder mixed along with milk at night to improve the cognitive skills and to strengthen the brain.
nithyaraja
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:57 am

Return to Tourette's Syndrome Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post