Our partner

What should I do?

Psychiatry message board, open discussion, and online support group.

What should I do?

Postby Angel of Darkness » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:34 pm

So I feel like it's gotten to the point in my life where I have to see someone or I'm going to end up having a breakdown and getting locked up and just make everything worse. The problem is my parents. I have asked two different times if they could look into me seeing someone. Both times they were hesitant and said I could just talk to them, but they agreed when I refused. Neither time did they actually do anything. I'm not sure if they forgot or it was on purpose but I makes me feel like crap either way. I'm terrified to ask again, because I'm so worried about money problems and I don't know if our insurance covers it and I don't want to force them to do something if they can't afford it. (I'm adopted by the way so I have insurance from the State (I live in SD, USA). If anyone knows if it's covered for me tell me).

I really hate opening up to people, but it's become necessary at this point and I just have no idea what to do. I cannot continue to function like this. I can feel myself reaching the breaking point.
*Not diagnosed because I don't care enough to see anyone*

I either care too much ~ or not at all.
Angel of Darkness
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Psychiatry