Our partner

What do you think is wrong with my sister?

Counseling message board, open discussion, and online support group.

What do you think is wrong with my sister?

Postby schizoidman24 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:48 am

She is 23 years old. She's a waitress at a restaurant. She's mortgaged up to her eyeballs with a $350,000 house. She has two roommates to help pay some of the bills. She has a boyfriend who is 5t10, has an orange tan, gets up at 400AM everyday to workout, and does steroids from the sounds of things. When they go for sushi they spend $150+. She has zero friends. At her job, she is emotionally excited and over the top. At home, she's the complete opposite. Everyone thinks she's bipolar.She's very materialistic. Her and her boyfriend (who is a 2nd year electrical apprentice) have a $90,000 Land Rover. There was this lonely boy she was friends with at work. Once they became friends she showed him how depressing her life was and told him that his rich Father would never be happy with anything he did in life. She also criticized her one friend because she married a lazy welder who looked like a surfer. She says that she should be married to an older, 6ft0 tall+ dark wealthy man would take care of her. She also criticized her other friend for marrying a 5ft8, dark haired guy who provided for her and cherished her. She told this friend that she too should be married to a 6ft0+ tall, dark, good looking man who takes care of her.

As I said, she has NO friends whatsoever. The friends she does manage to scavenge up eventually abandon ship. What do you think is wrong with her?
schizoidman24
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What do you think is wrong with my sister?

Postby cookiedo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:02 am

She may be high :!: :?:
cookiedo
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:27 am

Re: What do you think is wrong with my sister?

Postby lagan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:59 am

schizoidman24 wrote:What do you think is wrong with my sister?

Personally, I don't think anything's wrong with her, she just sounds like a person trying to live her life. Okay, you might not agree with her opinions and what have you, but she seems pretty ordinary to me. Sounds like she could use a bit of support, too.
lagan
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Return to Counseling

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post