Our partner

Rorschach

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

Re: Rorschach

Postby anthropologie » Tue May 25, 2010 6:38 am

1, insect with wings
2. Two red-faced people wearing hoodies playing some sort of hand clapping game
3.image of a zebra head (on... someone's shoulders?) facing viewer with a red butterfly on the bridge of its nose. No idea what the red part near it's ears is.
4. view of a dragon from above. head is facing down.
5. a moth, and then immediately saw two hands .
6. at first a giraffe but not quite right, and then a Einstein hair man.
7. Saw thumbs up s. a drill in the middle .
8. bottom two are frogs, the side two are salamanders, salamanders are holding flags, and the top two resemble horse skulls..?
9. seahorses trapped in an ink blot, fetuses at the bottom.
10. cat with a moustache, more seahorses, and if youtake the whole image, it looks like a fat female cheerleader with a red coat on.
anthropologie
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby am529 » Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 am

Well this should be interesting...

1. an elaborate gothic dress with fabric between the arms and the body (similar to a wingsuit)
2. some sort of creepy face with red eyes and a large black beard
3. the face of a creature similar to a hollow (from the manga Bleach) facing towards the viewer
4. a man riding a motorcycle
5. the pokemon altaria
6. some sort of leaf insect
7. two monkeys facing towards each other (with their eyes closed)
8. a butterfly (bottom center), two flags (center), the top of an evergreen tree (top center), and two strange animals climbing up the sides of it all
9. two human-like figures face each with one arm outstretched and their back against a rock (top center), two angry pigs facing each other (middle), and thinly sliced prosciutto at the bottom.
10. an elaborate kabuki mask
am529
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:35 am

Postby lyricalliaisons » Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 am

1. Either a bat or a pair of dogs side by side standing on something
2. Two people, maybe clowns doing something like mime or some sort of other act
3. Two men who look like buttlers touching the same table or tray, with red things behind them & a red bow-tie in the middle of them
4. Something like an atomic bomb or something similar or some type of creature
5. A bat :)
6. Some type of bird or other fowl, only without a head. I see feathers.
7. Two females with their heads turned around, facing each other & their arms pointing in the opposite direction, whith their butts touching.
8. I see both the insides of a humans chest & also a type of large cat walking or standing on something that looks like bones. (The pink is the cat.)
9. A lot of pretty colors & also part of the inside of a human torso again.
10. Like a circus act. A bunch of craziness, or chaos or birds.
lyricalliaisons
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:35 am

Postby zoegirl » Thu May 27, 2010 1:45 am

1 Halloween mask
2 butterfly with a hole in it
3 2 people washing clothes in a bucket
4 An Upsidedown flower
5 a moth
6 another flower
7 Conjoined twins with weird hair
8 turn 90 degrees then, a panther walking on rocks by a lake
9 turn 90 degrees then, an elephant sitting next to a lake between a bush and a hill
10 pretty colours

I'm perfectly sane... despite the bipolar :lol:
zoegirl
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Postby 13243546 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 am

After doing a few of these tests I notice something. I almost every time see first a face of some creature, (humanoid, but not necessarily human it can be a troll or an alien... or just a creature of unknown type). After this I can see several different options if I look at it differently and go into the details of the picture, rather then looking at the outlines I almost always see it as one entity and see it as one big thing.

SO what would that mean?

A stupid test on the internet told me I was seriously retarded for the answers I gave and in need of help, thanks :roll: ...
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:35 am

Postby SmileXx » Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm

13243546 wrote:After doing a few of these tests I notice something. I almost every time see first a face of some creature, (humanoid, but not necessarily human it can be a troll or an alien... or just a creature of unknown type). After this I can see several different options if I look at it differently and go into the details of the picture, rather then looking at the outlines I almost always see it as one entity and see it as one big thing.

SO what would that mean?

A stupid test on the internet told me I was seriously retarded for the answers I gave and in need of help, thanks :roll: ...

Seeing faces where there is essentially nothing is a reflection of seeing a... well a reflection.
Your subconscious is attempting to perceive a part of you within the blotch, which is the general idea.
The difference is that you see them on a more regular basis. Depending what they look like...
A princess' face as opposed to a zombie's (for random instance) will further indicate a more in depth perception of yourself.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

veloruia wrote:We all have a bit of Smile in us.

onebravegirl wrote:Shine on and Smile on my beautiful 2D pal.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby 13243546 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

SmileXx wrote:
13243546 wrote:After doing a few of these tests I notice something. I almost every time see first a face of some creature, (humanoid, but not necessarily human it can be a troll or an alien... or just a creature of unknown type). After this I can see several different options if I look at it differently and go into the details of the picture, rather then looking at the outlines I almost always see it as one entity and see it as one big thing.

SO what would that mean?

Seeing faces where there is essentially nothing is a reflection of seeing a... well a reflection.
Your subconscious is attempting to perceive a part of you within the blotch, which is the general idea.
The difference is that you see them on a more regular basis. Depending what they look like...
A princess' face as opposed to a zombie's (for random instance) will further indicate a more in depth perception of yourself.

Hmm, thanks.

I see different kinds of faces often in anything with a patternt of some sort. But have never seen a princess nor an angel, not sure it would be possible in many cases, but perhaps it can... I mostly see alien creatures or trolls..
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SmileXx » Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

What they are isn't necessarily what I meant...
More like if you find them beautiful, horrifying, attractive in a grotesque kind of way... etc.
crimsonandclover wrote:Sometimes the greatest source is from within. And accepting whats in there.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby 13243546 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

SmileXx wrote:What they are isn't necessarily what I meant...
More like if you find them beautiful, horrifying, attractive in a grotesque kind of way... etc.

Hmm, interesting... well I guess they are different but mostly the depressed heavy ogre type or the really weird alien that looks weird. lol
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SmileXx » Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Sounds like you tend to feel depressed and consider yourself something of a pariah.
I'm no shrink, though.

Da Rulz
SmileXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Surveys & Studies