Our partner

MBTI research study for clinical populations

This forum is for studies & survey's that have been approved by forum staff.

MBTI research study for clinical populations

Postby user03 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:44 pm

I am looking for people that can help me conduct and / or be part of a research study mostly related to the MBTI ( myers briggs type indicator ). This would be a very specific study with only certain applicants that are qualified to be part of it. Applicants to be part of the research study itself would need to have been diagnosed or have a current diagnosis of a mental or psychiatric illness, disorder, depression, etc ( not self diagnosed ), however if someone isn't necessarily diagnosed with any illness but wants to contribute, then they can be accepted as members that help create the study but not be part of the clinical population tested, unless they do have a diagnosed condition, they can participate in both areas. i am not sure how this study will be created exactly but i hope someone can chime in and see what can be done as i can't do this on my own.
user03
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: MBTI research study for clinical populations

Postby TameQueen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 am

Post a survey.
DX: Nihilist
TameQueen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Postby user03 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:38 pm

TameQueen wrote:Post a survey.

i contacted psychforums directly but they gave me a lot of detailed and complicated info, all i want to do is post a survey with a few sentences for people to answer, i don't see why i would need some other qualification to do this :roll: ? i dont even want to do the bigger study i originally wanted to do, i just wanted to try a "basic" one first to what information i could get first and if needed, move on to something else.
user03
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:57 pm

Postby Snaga » Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 am

TameQueen wrote:Post a survey.

user03 wrote:i contacted psychforums directly but they gave me a lot of detailed and complicated info

Pretty much. Anything that's going to call for participants outside of PF, and especially, the anonymity requirements, that's not just one user informally asking other users what they think, has to go by the procedure Admin directed to you.

Thanks,
Mod staff

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Return to Surveys & Studies

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post