Our partner

What substances fine to me

Substance Abuse Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: NewSunRising, Wally58

What substances fine to me

Postby Derek504 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi guys, First of all I have to apologise for my bad english
I'm 18 years old now and I'm clean since dec 2019 now.
I started smoking pot when I was 15 and 1 month after I used to smoke a lot every day.
6 months later I started using strong drugs of a lot of type often and mixed together. That was the worst mistake I could ever done. I started to become very slow mentally, I started to have panic attacks every day, and the drugs made me do some things that I prefer not saying cause only thinking about them make me cry.
I started to have bad thoughts and I started to have vary bad paraphilias, like attraction for kids around ten and masochism, and I feel very bad about it. On dec 2019 I had a very bad trip that make me have anxiety 24/7 for 6 months and I decided to stop forever. It was hard, but I did it! I become the old me, smarter, kind and gentle as I always been since a kid.
But recently I started to have this thought again and I'm becoming really worried. I would never do nothing bad to anyone irl, but I'm scared about my thoughts and my mind.
I made this post just to listen to someone who can maybe understand me and maybe give me some advice or telling me their story. Thank you.
Derek504
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What substances fine to me

Postby Wally58 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:16 pm

Drugs and alcohol may have worked for me in the beginning (or not). But then they turned against me and turned me into a person that I didn't want to be.
In recovery, I still have difficult days, but I no longer have the unmanageability, hopelessness and loathing that I once had.
It is one day at a time. Keep up the good work. Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Substance Abuse Disorders Forum