Our partner

Acid may have me hooked

Substance Abuse Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: NewSunRising, Wally58

Acid may have me hooked

Postby GlibEpiphany » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:00 am

Little back story I have aspd so human connection has been a truly scarce commodity in my brain. I did three hits of acid and my whole world changed. I actually felt connected. I am married and it was the most emotional I have ever been with my wife in the 10 years we been together. Never have I ever felt that kind of feeling before its hard to even put a word on it.
GlibEpiphany
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Acid may have me hooked

Postby Wally58 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Be careful with this. While a good trip can be a pleasant, mind-opening experience, it can all go sour on a bad trip.
Drugs and alcohol helped me become who I wasn't. That was both good and bad at the time. It was all artificial. I wanted it to be real.
The drugs and alcohol eventually turned against me and I had to stop them. I didn't know who I was for awhile, but learned to save all the good parts of that to become who I wanted to be.
I am glad that you had a glimpse of who you could be or who you want to become. Explore that some more.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Substance Abuse Disorders Forum