Our partner

Can Molly have permanent effects?

Substance Abuse Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: NewSunRising, Wally58

Can Molly have permanent effects?

Postby silvershade » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 am

I've suddenly been going on 3-4 walks a day, from maybe 4-5 a week.. It's weird, but I have an itch to just move, just get out and exercise, I could walk over 10 miles a day now no problem, day after day after day, do pushups, and just be active... it's not bad, but my problem with it is, it's only come after I took some MDMA, did that have permanent effects on me?

(please move this if it's in the wrong forum)
silvershade
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Can Molly have permanent effects?

Postby Frokly1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

cocaine excites your visceral sensations at first then will have a dolling effect on your body, no more molly trust me you'll regret it

have a nice day

sincerely frokly :lol:
Frokly1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 am

Postby z7z » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 am

From what I've heard, taking it a few times doesn't cause much permanent damage, but I wouldn't take it again. The people I know that took it a lot in college are slow, spaced out, and depressed. They also said it was the greatest feeling in the world though so hard to tell if it's worth it. Probably not.
Be kind to everyone you come across because you never know who’s suffering inside.
z7z
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Postby peaklite » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Yes, it can, it is neurotoxic. I have been/am a heavy abuser of molly.

Use it once every few months for a special event and you won't feel bad except for a day maybe, and it can enhance your life to make that day worth it. Use it weekly like me (less often now) and it can lead to depression and dependency on it for social events.
Figuring out what's wrong with me
peaklite
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:32 am
Blog: View Blog (187)

Postby Wally58 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Every individual may have a different reaction to a chemical. There are 'typical' reactions to many mind-altering chemicals, including LSD, Cannibis and others and some may be longer-term than others, although I won't say permanent.
It had a bad effect on me and I had to stop.
I have pursued more natural, actual spiritual experiences to mimic past drug trips. Deep breathing, nature hikes, swimming and camping are all wholesome activities in moderation.
I can't say whether you are prone to addiction or dependency or that it's use is bad for you. You may want to talk to a counselor or social worker about your particular case. Most have seen (or lived) the bad effects from it and would tell you to abstain from its use.
Some people are off and running from the first use. Some can try it and not ever use it again. I would tell you not to take the risk of ingesting 'unknown' chemicals or controlled substances.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:32 pm

Postby epthe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:23 pm

z7z wrote:From what I've heard, taking it a few times doesn't cause much permanent damage, but I wouldn't take it again. The people I know that took it a lot in college are slow, spaced out, and depressed. They also said it was the greatest feeling in the world though so hard to tell if it's worth it. Probably not.

It is the greatest feeling in the world, well at least when you do certain fun things while on it. I've experienced no problems from using it sparingly, like a few times a month, and when I feel depressed, it picks me right up. The goal is not get addicted to it. So it still works when you need it.
epthe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Return to Substance Abuse Disorders Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post