Our partner

Has anyone ever heard of a "stuttering fetish"?

Stuttering message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Re: Has anyone ever heard of a "stuttering fetish"?

Postby jay456 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi,

I found this thread by googling "stuttering fetish" and so I just registered to offer my 5 cents.

I am a guy who likes guys, and consider myself to have a stuttering fetish (that's why I googled it, obviously!). It's true that there isn't much on the Net on this, but I've spoken to 4 or 5 other guys (through the net and on the phone/skype occasionally) who also share this - so I'm not the only one! (I believe most people with an unusual fetish think the same when they start exploring it).

Anyway, I can't quite explain it, but I really like guys who stutter. Let me say that it has to be more than just that to like a guy, but it helps! For example, if you have a fetish for guys with blue eyes - not all guys with blue eyes are attractive, but if a guy is generally 'handsome', then having blue eyes is a bonus! For me, the more severe the stutter the more attractive it is.

I've spoken to a quite a few guys who stutter and I've always been open about this. Some just find it strange or think I'm kidding, but most are really open and relieved to find someone who doesn't have an issue with it. For me it's not as simple as just a 'fetish', I've read a lot about it and can understand a lot about it. I've also talked to a couple of guys who like to pretend (even though they're completely fluent otherwise) and I find that interesting too. I'd be happy to have a conversation going on for ages with someone who has a stutter.

Anyway, the most common question I get is: "is it a power/dominance thing?". It most certainly isn't. I can both dominate and be dominated, enjoy both and crave both when with a guy who stutters (obviously depending on the guy/context), so I know for sure that it isn't. It really is as simple as having a "blond guys" or "big tits" fetish.

Anyway, I'd be happy to answer any questions and, even better, if someone who has a stutter wants to get in touch. We need to be more about about this, and this is my 'coming out' story! :)
jay456
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby jay456 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Hmmm, no replies in just under 2 months... seems we're very few who have this fetish :(
jay456
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby trism » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm a guy who likes guys and also happens to find guys who stutter very cute.. although I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for them.
trism
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:03 am

Postby eglorae » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm

I have a stuttering fetish too. I look for videos of stuttering online to watch. The more severe the stutter, the more struggle and secondary characteristics, the better. I stuttered pretty badly as a child, and occasionally still do. I'd love to Skype some stutterers. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
eglorae
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:03 am

Postby Alexandra_BlackRose » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Well..I'm new on this forum so I was just only browsing and saw the stuttering topic and it immediately caught my attention so...yes I guess I have a soft spot for guys who stutter.
It's not quite a fetish, but I find it really cute and sexy. I used to had really a crush on a guy when I was like 14 years old and he was a stutterer, oh his speaking was so hot!
:D
I know there's absolutely nothing on the Internet and was quite amazed to find (at the first place!) a stuttering fetish topic on this forum! How cool to find out I'm not the only one!!
Alexandra_BlackRose
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby paul1187 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Wow, I thought I was the only one and that I was odd! I'm a guy who finds stuttering really sexy in women. No idea why, like Jay456 said, it's not dominance or anything like that, and I don't like to think of it as a 'fetish'. It's just something I discovered that I like. I'd love to talk to/Skype with some girls who stutter but it seems very unlikely!
paul1187
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby jay456 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Thanks for the posts people! It's great to know we're not alone! :)

I wonder if anyone has found any other links on the internet that they could share? Anything about a stuttering 'fetish' / 'interest' that I could read more about? I haven't found anything...
jay456
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Unknown Entity » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Hm. Had no idea stuttering fetishes were a thing. Then again, a fetish can be practically anything.

I don't stutter unless you count the tics I have and having trouble coming up with sentences on the spot when talking to others.

I did once know someone back in my school days who stuttered often. Mind you I didn't find it "cute" or "attractive"... It was just someone I hanged out with back then. I tried my best not to laugh either when around him...(sometimes i couldn't help it)
Unknown Entity
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:03 am

Postby Emmanola » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 am

Huh, wow. Yes, I have it. I'm female and I like men, so definitely with men, but it can be with women too even though I'm not attracted to women in an overall way. I think the reason I have never spoken about this, even anonymously like here, is because I imagine that to someone who has suffered the agony of stuttering all of their life, to hear that someone might be turned on by it, extremely turned on, could be hurtful. I don't even know why today I registered in order to post this when I've come to this thread many times over the past few years....

Anyway, yeah, I watch videos -- they have to be "right" in ways that would be hard to explain, but probably like with any attraction or fetish, as one person said, it's not every stutter that will do it for me -- I watch certain videos over and over. Yup.
Emmanola
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby kenny66 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

I have to tell you, that some of the guys I have met have found it an absolute turn on for them. During intimate moments my stuttering gets a lot worse which can sends some guys crazy, although admittedly it is a very small number. I never thought it as being a fetish though, but maybe it is. I cant say that anyone I have met has been actually looking for someone that stutters but rather looked at is a bonus when they found someone that did. A bit like the blue eyes scenario I think. Interesting topic!!!!
DX: Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type-OCD-PTSD
Seroquel-Saphris-Lamotrigine-Lithium
kenny66
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Stuttering Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views