Our partner

I need help with a cyber stalker who will not stop

Open Discussions About Stalking and Harassment.

I need help with a cyber stalker who will not stop

Postby Kayreborn » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:30 am

Hello everyone,

I have had this problem for a while where I have been stalked through my smartphone, and this individual is able to read my text messages and my chat logs on facebook messenger.

There have been threats sent to my girlfriend and somehow this individual also got a hold of her medical records and spoke about a bunch of personal stuff to her.

Recently however this person I feel is far too invasive. I was out grocery shopping with my girlfriend and out of paranoia I went to compose a text message with no recipient and simply wrote in text for my girlfriend to read that I was going to report this person to the police (without sending a text message)

I literally got a reply 30 seconds later saying "i''ll leave you alone if you don't do that"

so this person can literally see what i am typing as I am typing it via text message as well.

I feel like this has gone way too far and feel like both myself and girlfriend have absolutely no privacy because of this terrible person and I don't know how I am able to get my privacy back in the future.

Will a change of phone number or reformatting our smartphones be a possible solution? this has gotten very creepy and my girlfriend is afraid of me reporting this person to the police in fear of retaliation. I am really hoping I can seek some advice as this has been going on for about 6 months now and all we want is for our lives to go back to normal where we can feel safe and secure.
Kayreborn
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 20, 2022 2:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I need help with a cyber stalker who will not stop

Postby NewSunRising » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:43 am

I'm sorry this is happening to you . I would advise you to get your phone checked out for malware / spyware . I'm honestly not even sure this is possible but it's all I could think of .

Your only other option is to get a new phone and never click any links that are sent to you randomly . If it comes from someone you recognize , send them a text asking if they just sent you a link .
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Fri May 20, 2022 10:38 am

Re: I need help with a cyber stalker who will not stop

Postby Kayreborn » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:57 pm

Thank you very much for your input I appreciate it.

I will probably have to get a new phone and keep my social media profile low and use different email addresses going forward.

It is sad that people like this exist and that they have nothing else better to do.
Kayreborn
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 20, 2022 2:38 am

Return to Stalking and Harassment

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post