Our partner

What do you think this stalker wants?

Open Discussions About Stalking and Harassment.

What do you think this stalker wants?

Postby Cyban » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:48 pm

I will try to keep this as brief as possible. I have been cyberstalked and harassed for over two years by a woman whom I was actually in love with but for various reasons we just did not get it together.

We met nearly four years ago when she was seeing someone else. We met up from time to time at various social events and had a good time together. However, I sensed something was not right about her and kept my distance. However, She kept texting me and I started to fall for her and after about 18 months really was in deep, emotionally. Unfortunately, at the same time, I developed health issues which pretty much ruled out dating/relationships. I was wrestling with myself as to what to say to her if anything, and I think she thought I was ignoring her as one day I got a weird Facebook friend request, and then did not at first realise it was her but looking back that is where all the stalking started.

A couple of days later it did contact her and after a little while I did declare my love, as I could not hold it in any more but explained that dating was out for me at that time . She backed off (she always does if you make any kind of move towards her) and I did get to explain my feelings. She told me she wanted to be friends as she has not been dating because she was nervous of it, then changed her mind and said she wanted to date me (but taking it slow). I repeated that for medical reasons dating was not an option and she said OK, I won’t contact you but you can get back to me if and when you want.

However, at this point the weird fb request continued and I also got a message saying my fb account was hacked. I had a growing feeling she was behind it but still wanted her bad and when I felt a bit better got back in touch. She actually said she would be in my town the next day and would text me.
I did not hear form her and when I asked her what had happened she said she had a migraine (but never bothered letting me know) so it felt like she was basically telling me to get lost. The cyberstalking continued and after a little more time passed I texted her to say all the best and I won’t be contacting you any more, please leave me in peace. The cyberstalking just ramped up, moving on to Instagram and eventually LinkedIn. I got strange e-mails and had to change my e-mail address. She signed me up to various hookup sites, as I believe infected my PC with a keylogger which I have now hopefully removed. Some of the fb requests were of a crudely sexual nature.

I went on a dating app and a dating site and she bombarded me with fake profiles and messages non-stop. The social media stuff also kept up. Slowly my feeling s or her cooled but they are still there.
What I just cannot work out is what she wants. Does he even know? She seemed not to want to meet me, just to tease. But also very jealous of other women and seems to do all she can to prevent me meeting them.

Why? What could be going on in her head? Does she actually want a relationship with me? With anyone, I wonder? Is there a mental or physical health issue that Is getting in the way? This has become agonising. I an ideal world I think we would just have had a hookup and get it over with but that would just be getting myself into a quagmire from which I would never extricate myself. She obviously has anxiety and I suspect low self-esteem as she is very tall and sees this as a negative (tho I do not). I am not sure if she has had any relationships with other men and once complained to me about them not getting off the ground.

She has somehow managed to make me feel both staled d rejected at the same time. I am really stressed out and need to resolve this at long last.

I asked her once how she felt about me and she said she was “magnetically attracted to me”. As I was to her. Not getting on with this lady us almost making me ill.
So any insights as to what could be going on in her head (and I know that one can only guess) would be valuable.

I feel so confused, apart from everything else. If she is trying to tell me she still wants me, why then hasn’t she taken chances to meet? Could anyone really just be teasing all that time and not really serious? Could she want to meet but a bit like me be crippled by mental/physical health issues( at 53, I realise she may well be in the menopause).
Cyban
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What do you think this stalker wants?

Postby Cyban » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Can't even one person be bothered to respond out of 160 views?

It seems the forum is a haven for mawkish voyeurs using others' distress for entertainment, judging by the minuscule replies:views ratio.
Cyban
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Stalking and Harassment

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post