Our partner

False Accusation Of Being A Stalker

Open Discussions About Stalking and Harassment.

False Accusation Of Being A Stalker

Postby pipsaholic » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello,

I hope someone can help me clear my name from false accusation, which is becoming a norm nowadays. Once, someone has been convicted for a crime they are for life a drug addict, rapist, and a stalker for life in my view. We live in a world for biases and judgemental towards one side.

Anyway, I have been accused and watched carefully in my area by neighbours as they view me as a scumbag stalker while I am trying to live a normal life, while the complainer lives on the same street.

Is there anything I can do to clear my name?
pipsaholic
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: False Accusation Of Being A Stalker

Postby Cay cay » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

I think clearing your name has to do with how it got tarnished in the first place and how far the rumor of you being a stalker has gone and who is spreading/will spread it. if you don't mind me asking how did this happen to begin with?
Cay cay
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Postby pipsaholic » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm

It started from a dream I had.
pipsaholic
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 am

Postby Siamese Fever » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:21 pm

What kind of neighborhood do yo live in?
Siamese Fever
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Team78 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:38 am

Womanizer to the mentally ill with triggers that the environments contributes to is one thing....Rapist and killer is certainly another thing don't mess up your whole life is what I would have suggested. It is cliched, don't you remember those conversations from school as teenager? I understand, that it can be time served forgiven but there are lasting repercussions name being entered that affects employment etc. There are people that help records can get expunged. The first time offenders act can be of help to someone. I'm not a felony or have never been accused we just know alot about subjects. I am a targeted individual for other reasons mental health related. I'm desperately searching for influences on our situation, so that my life especially employment wise can be a little more comfortable without having dx'es and someone odd obsession ruin our life any further than it already has. Especially, the association of memories that are questionable anyway! I just wanted to comment on that angle. Good luck in trying to clear the name it is such a pain of epic proporations to have someone screw with your character after such pain.

-- Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 pm --

Womanizer to the mentally ill with triggers that the environments contributes to is one thing....Rapist and killer is certainly another thing don't mess up your whole life is what I would have suggested. It is cliched, don't you remember those conversations from school as teenager? I understand, that it can be time served forgiven but there are lasting repercussions name being entered that affects employment etc. There are people that help records can get expunged. The first time offenders act can be of help to someone. I'm not a felony or have never been accused we just know alot about subjects. I am a targeted individual for other reasons mental health related. I'm desperately searching for influences on our situation, so that my life especially employment wise can be a little more comfortable without having dx'es and someone odd obsession ruin our life any further than it already has. Especially, the association of memories that are questionable anyway! I just wanted to comment on that angle. Good luck in trying to clear the name it is such a pain of epic proporations to have someone screw with your character after such pain.
Dx: DID, PTSD, Panic Disorder

We are system of several.....Blog of system map
Team78
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Return to Stalking and Harassment

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post