Our partner

I feel like I must take photos of everything important in my

Spending addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: NewSunRising, Aries411

I feel like I must take photos of everything important in my

Postby Mike91 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:58 am

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem for some time. Basically, I feel like I've to take photos/videos of all the important things in my life. It's became an obsession.

Especially everything that has to do with my girlfriend (we've been together for a year), I wants to take photos of it.

If she says to me something nice, I obsess myself because I haven't record it. If we're watching a movie together at home, hugging each other, I want to take a picture to remember that moment. If we have great sex, I wish I could record that moment. The list is endless.

When I miss the opportunity to take the picture of something I want, I don't feel well. I think about it for days/weeks and it's creating problems with my day-to-day life and overall happiness.

What can I do?

I think it's fine to take pictures/videos sometimes to remember something, but it's becoming a problem for me and I'm giving more value to that than the actual real moment.

Thank you!
Mike91
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I feel like I must take photos of everything important in my

Postby NewSunRising » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi Mike91 , and welcome .

I want to say that this forum is pretty quiet , so please don't be discouraged if there are not a lot of replies . Obsessive thinking can be very disruptive to our lives . Have you spoken to anyone in the medical field about this ?

I think it could help if you did . Therapy / counseling can offer good tools to help you combat these urges and understand why it's happening .

There are other forums here for similar issues that may provide more responses to your post . If you see one that seems like a good fit for you , you can always send me a PM ( private message ) and I will move your topic there if you wish .

All the best ,

NSR
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:29 pm

Re: I feel like I must take photos of everything important in my

Postby Neomi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm

I do the same thing and i havent even thought about it til now.. :?
Neomi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:29 pm

Return to Spending Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post