Our partner

Not sure if this is the place TO ASK but here goes

Specific diseases message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Not sure if this is the place TO ASK but here goes

Postby ladyBeverly » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm

I can remember as a child having splotches all over my face for a short time . I went to the doctor . remember this was in the late 60's early 70's I had something the doctor CALLED >> not sure how it is spelled but it was called invintago or envintago . It could now be called something different . I Am trying to find what it is .So i can determend how or why I got it . I remember having to wear this GOD awful purple stuff on my face . I was not liked in school to begin with . YES I WAS MADE FUN OF !! can anyone HELP with info or what have you . trying to piece together things in my childhood that NOW I feel does not add up . Thank you . If I posted wrong SORRY !
Last edited by ladyBeverly on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladyBeverly
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Not sure if this is the place TO ASK but here goes

Postby justinl » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I believe that impetigo is the proper spelling if you want to look it up.
justinl
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 am

Postby ladyBeverly » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

QUESTION not sure what section to post this in . But I remember sometime in elementary school given theRorschach Inkblot Test ) can anyone tell me how or what it was used for . I think I was 6 or 7 at the time . I remember looking at funny ink pictures .But never knew why . not even sure if my parents even knew they gave me the test . Because no one in my family made a big deal about it . can anyone give me some insight on this . THANK YOU . please . Awebsite anything . I feel like something is missing . ALSO after all these years is there a way to get my SCHOOL records . see whats in them as far as me at a early age . with out spending a lot $$$$$$$ :roll: KEEP IN MIND ALL THIS HAPPEND IN THE EARLY TO MIDDLE 60"s . most of you know we were still living in the dark ages as far as telling or making a big deal like they :roll: do now about everything . Also my family was not the cleavers & not the bundy's. But I did grow up in a house where my MOTHER & FATHER drank like fishes , .All I know is I was giving that test. I am pretty sure they did not give to anyone else in my class. Asfar as records .I just want see if it can tell me WHY THEY GAVE ME THE TEST . :cry: :shock:
Last edited by ladyBeverly on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladyBeverly
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Postby justinl » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 am

I don't know much about the Rorschach test. There's a wiki article, but it's rather technical, and apparently a SPOILER if you want to take the test for real. I remember learning about it in school, in social studies or psychology or something like that. I also have a vague recollection of actually looking at an inkblot of a butterfly or a bat or whatever it was supposed to be as a very young child in school. It must have been part of a psychological workup for me, because I also remember taking some IQ test as part of that workup.

How do you obtain such records from school? I don't know. Do you ask politely or file a FOIA request? Subpoena them as part of a lawsuit? Do you suspect alteration or destruction?

I'd be circumspect about digging up old records, too. I remember going to a new doctor's office for a fresh opinion on an ongoing and very painful medical problem. I signed a release for them to obtain medical records, but as soon as the records arrived at the new doctor's office, I received a phone call tipping me off to the effect that they'd been served with a search warrant. Ever since then they won't give me the time of day at the new doctor's office, and the doctor is reluctant to order so much as a routine cholesterol test.
justinl
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby lickteeth » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

I think it was pox or impetigo. As both are skin diseases. You can search it on online. You will get fully solution.
lickteeth
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Specific Diseases