Our partner

Head Pains

Somatization Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Head Pains

Postby Faunatastic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 am

So, I have been diagnosed with somatic symptom disorder, but this does not quell my fears. Recently I have been having pains that last a few second all over my head and neck. They scared me so much that I went to ER and left with no diagnosis other than anxiety. This has increased to sometimes feeling very specific lines (veins?) that feel like they lost circulation, mainly in my right arm but sometimes in my neck. I'm very worried and would like to know if anyone might have this experience or an explaination? I'm trying to remind myself that this is because a few days ago I had a very bad panic attack, but it is not helping.
Faunatastic
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Head Pains

Postby Snaga » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:37 am

I don't have a Dx, but I find when I worry about a particular thing, it really takes off and seems to get worse. I've been obsessing about my head for a long time now, and my head and neck stay tense and stiff.
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Somatization Disorder Forum